Migrant tragedy

ahh the compassion of the christian conservative .....noscholar..just hollar....

the largest human migration since ww2 is on....what will europes reaction be...what will the us reaction be

images

I've encouraged my children to have as many babies as they can and that they should do the same with the grandchildren before the government starts limiting births. Since the progressives appear to want more people here we might as well contribute by having...

More! More! More!

After all... If we're going to be in the minority by 2050 my family might as well expand so can take advantage of all those government programs for minority assistance. Five grandchildren with the first marriage. Two more to marry off and start producing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
It is unfortunate that there are individuals on this board that think the hideous death of innocent people is a good thing.

I do not seek the death of anyone, simply that they do not illegally enter my country or anywhere in the West, and stop trying to kill people. This refers to the hispanics, blacks,and the arab muslims. These groups should stay in their own countries, and I will not wish them ill will.
They are war refugees, you scumbag!!

The entire middle east and Africa cannot depopulate itself and the people be allowed to burden Europe and the US. They should have been stopped in the beginning. As long as they are allowed to come, they will. More will come. The boats should have been sunk. The border crossers met with machine gun fire. Thousands of lives would have been saved had the invasion been stopped in the beginning.

The refugees are those who are simply unwilling to fight for their own countries. Being unwilling to fight has never stopped a predator. When the terrorists come to Germany, Britian, France, will these "refugees" fight? No.

They are war refugees

Another low IQ turd landing in this thread...

"War refugees" don't get into europe, then pass through dozens of other EU countries so they can get to sweden, germany and Britain to enter the top welfare/benefits programs. "War refugees" don't walk past 21 other arab muslim countries so they can get to countries with the largest welfare programs, or where the most jobs for unskilled labor are. "War refugees" are not made up of 75% young, fighting-age males without their families.

Are you capable of thinking through such complexities?

Looks to me that the euro'peons' should have figured out whats going on a long time ago . Same for Americans that are watching whats happening in europe and England . Oh well , looks like Europe and England are getting what they deserve. Same for the USA if they don't smarten up and I don't think that they will Tipsy .

Looks to me that the euro'peons' should have figured out whats going on a long time ago . Same for Americans that are watching whats happening in europe and England . Oh well , looks like Europe and England are getting what they deserve. Same for the USA if they don't smarten up and I don't think that they will Tipsy .

This is a planned invasion of the US, it is not by accident but by design by the democratic party:

“Kennedy’s immigration law was enacted during the magical post-1964 period...The premise of the 1965 immigration act sounds like the bizarre belief of a weird hippie cult: The poor of the world have the right to come to America, and we have to take care of them!

Liberals had tried convincing Americans to vote for them, but that kept ending badly. Except for Lyndon Johnson’s aberrational 1964 landslide, Democrats have not been able to get a majority of white people to vote for them in any presidential election since 1948. Their only hope was to bring in new voters. Okay, fine. You won’t vote for us, America? We tried this the easy way, but you give us no choice. We’re going to overwhelm you with new voters from the Third World.

As Democratic consultant Patrick Reddy wrote for the Roper Center in 1998: “The 1965 Immigration Reform Act promoted by President Kennedy, drafted by Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and pushed through the Senate by Ted Kennedy has resulted in a wave of immigration from the Third World that should shift the nation in a more liberal direction within a generation. It will go down as the Kennedy family’s greatest gift to the Democratic Party."

Since then, the Democrats’ insatiable need for more voters has continued unabated. A year before the 1996 presidential election, the Clinton administration undertook a major initiative to make 1 million immigrants citizens in time to vote. The White House demanded that applications be processed twelve hours a day, seven days a week. Criminal background checks were jettisoned for hundreds of thousands of applicants, resulting in citizenship being granted to at least seventy thousand immigrants with FBI criminal records and ten thousand with felony records. Murderers, robbers, and rapists were all made citizens so that the Democrats would have a million foreign voters on the rolls by Election Day. The Washington Post reported—after Clinton was safely reelected—that the citizenship initiative was intended to create “a potent new bloc of Democratic voters.” Even the INS had objected to “running a pro-Democrat voter mill.” Democrats didn’t care. Clinton’s reelection was more important than the country.”

Excerpt From: Ann Coulter. “Adios, America: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole.”

some know nothing of the history and they've been raised on the feel good lie of the 'statue of liberty' since they were little . They deserve what they get , I'm only a little sorry that their innocent sons and daughters and grandchildren are going to also get it .

They are not immigrants, but passing through hungary. They want to go to Germany, but police did not allow them to board the train, although there the ticket is. Thus they are protesting and do demand with English language : "Germany yes, Hungary no!"

I meet with them every day. Tomorrow morning at 5, I will go metro. Lodge there, still sleeping on the ground. I see hundreds of people lying on the ground.
keleti.jpg 20150827120614.jpg

sounds like you are all for the invasion ehh 'Maggdy' ??
Not sure that I understand well the question..... I'm no anarchist. I love the cleanliness and order in peace, but I do not want others to suffer or die.

There are people who "help", but in my opinion this does not help, just cheated of the little children the donation. These hypocritical, self-righteous, sanctimonious people, they just want to get support from the EU
"There is Migzol, the Migrant Solidarity Group of Hungary,
..."
Migszol Home
20150804migrans-gyerek-jatek-koncz-tamas.jpg
Distributed support is the treatment for migration:eutamogatas.jpg

" EU migrant crisis: 50 refugees found 'suffocated' in the back of a single lorry in Austria, reports"

"Up to 50 people, presumed to be asylum-seekers, have been found deadin the back of a lorry in Austria.Officials referred to the dead as migrants, and local media reports suggested they died of "suffocation" after being trapped in the lorry's trailer. A police manhunt has been launched to find the driver, who is suspected of smuggling the victims into the country.The bodies were found in the back of a refrigerated food delivery truck, which had been parked on the hard shoulder of the A4 road, Austria's"Eastern Motorway", near the town of Parndorf.A spokesperson for the Austrian interior ministry confirmed to the Reuters news agency that the tractor trailer had been found, but was unable to provide a definitive death toll. "Unfortunately there are many dead people in there," he said."
Thisis only a small fraction of those who died this summer, in trying to escape death.

too bad that they are escaping their problems while at the same time infecting 'europe' , England and the USA Kowalskil !!

" EU migrant crisis: 50 refugees found 'suffocated' in the back of a single lorry in Austria, reports"

"Up to 50 people, presumed to be asylum-seekers, have been found deadin the back of a lorry in Austria.Officials referred to the dead as migrants, and local media reports suggested they died of "suffocation" after being trapped in the lorry's trailer. A police manhunt has been launched to find the driver, who is suspected of smuggling the victims into the country.The bodies were found in the back of a refrigerated food delivery truck, which had been parked on the hard shoulder of the A4 road, Austria's"Eastern Motorway", near the town of Parndorf.A spokesperson for the Austrian interior ministry confirmed to the Reuters news agency that the tractor trailer had been found, but was unable to provide a definitive death toll. "Unfortunately there are many dead people in there," he said."
Thisis only a small fraction of those who died this summer, in trying to escape death.

Yes, I know, but it happened in the vicinity here.
I through go every day on the East Railway Station, twice. Because I go to work. What? Yes, yes, I go to work to the company, who a German company in Hungary here. Came in my home to me the foreign (west) job. (I do note: Among other things, in American company I worked for two years here in Hungary. We really very loved, we wept when they left. They are part of independent in the GE Energy, and moved to Germany due to market conditions. It was rated the best my workplace so far.)

Back to the immigrants. I see no scandal. Morning calmly sleeping on the floor the huge crowds, afternoon: sitting in silence, as if are mute, only there is the smells. BUT already I've looked into their eyes several times.

"Hungary has emerged as one of the main flashpoints of the crisis as the primary gateway for migrants travelling over land through the Balkans and into the EU."
Migrant chaos at Budapest train station; Germany says EU rules still hold

"Hungary shuts down rail traffic for westward-bound migrants

BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) — Hungary suspended all traffic from its main rail terminal Tuesday and cleared the station of hundreds of migrants trying to board trains for Austria and Germany — the hoped-for end destinations in their flight from Mideast turmoil."
lezaras.jpg

Forum List

Back