Migrant Caravan passed through Mexico City. The Aftermath.

Too old , yeah I understand . For practical people these invaders probably don't matter too much for old middle class people . Thats one of my thoughts when i say that its the Youngers that will pay for all the importation of third worlders to the USA Moonglow .

from what i hear , being middle class is near unobtainable for many young families Moonglow .

from what i hear , being middle class is near unobtainable for many young families Moonglow .
Only if they don't want it...My kids have no problem doing it. I had no problem doing it as did my Dad and my grandparents, even during the Great Depression. So don't sell me that propaganda....And I was a high school dropout, and never did finished college...

The Honduran Horde is coming here to America, we'll see what happens.

While agree with your sentiment, and fully about the threat posed by the caravan, come on! If you've ever been to Mexico City, well you know certain districts have been trashed since before the 80's.

...but we need more people illiterate in their native language, with no skills and no education. Why? To keep the wonderful D Party alive and well, all while increasing dissension among the American people so the Ruling Class can continue it’s unlimited rule.

The Democrats are not behind any of this, the only ones that get to monopolize on the optics are the GOP and Trump.

only reply I can use...
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Imagine working as a carpet layer and earning just enough to pay your bills.
One day you go to the office and there's six young illegals hanging around the back door.
They say they are willing to work doing what you are doing for half the pay.
This is already happening to thousands of low skilled AMERICAN!!!!! workers every day!
This WILL happen to you or someone you know sooner or later.
THINK about that when you go to vote!

info on WHO is funding the invading columns or caravan 'link' ------------- Mike Pence: Honduran President Told Me Venezuela Funding Migrant Caravan | Breitbart ---

Yes, and is it just the Honduran Government paying for it, or is the worldwide open boarders organizations helping with that funding.
The open boarders org. is funded by Soros.
George Soros’s Open Border Foundations
How can the Honduran Government afford to pay for the caravan? The Honduran Government officials have been robbing their own people for decades.
These 'officials' aren't going to pony up the money from their own pockets.

While agree with your sentiment, and fully about the threat posed by the caravan, come on! If you've ever been to Mexico City, well you know certain districts have been trashed since before the 80's.

...but we need more people illiterate in their native language, with no skills and no education. Why? To keep the wonderful D Party alive and well, all while increasing dissension among the American people so the Ruling Class can continue it’s unlimited rule.

The Democrats are not behind any of this, the only ones that get to monopolize on the optics are the GOP and Trump.

Good God woman! Do you ever tire with your partisan bull shit?

Meth is a hellava drug.

--- Mike Pence: Honduran President Told Me Venezuela Funding Migrant Caravan | Breitbart --- Looks like the 'venezuelans' and maybe others but main money comes from the 'venzies' third worlders , mexicans , guats , hondurans but who cares about the funding is my opinion . soros and mexican government , mexican buritto sellers , prostitutes , little mexican kids and all mexicans and third worlders are throwing in their 2 cents to fund the invasion but as i asked . Who cares about WHO is funding the invasion except to know that they are Americas enemies . [or YOUR Enemies]

no one reads the links or am i crazy or wot ?? Unless i am cwazy my link says that the 'venzies' are funding the invasion eh .

Good God woman! Do you ever tire with your partisan bull shit?

Meth is a hellava drug.

Yes the truth is hard to accept for many Americans, and the Ruling Class takes advantages of them.

I don't hire illegal Mexicans. I did a job to help an old friend out, and he picked up an illegal Mexican for labor.

During the course of the day, said illegal Mexican set an aluminum ladder directly on an electric service wire.

440 volts with almost unlimited amperage.

This is not a good thing.

No.

He couldn't understand what I was yelling. Lucky for him the insulation was intact.

I'll hire most people that want to work, but not illegal Mexicans.

THIS is what the supposed TENT CITY will look like after ONE DAY of having these diseases vermin rounded up....the answer is they come across IMMEDIATELY PUT THEM IN BUSSES and send them back!!!!

Migrant Caravan passed through Mexico City. The Aftermath.

YouTube.com ^

After generously given the refugees food, clothes and hospitality. We're thanked with the remains
It looks like the droppings of Gypsies as we have here in Central Europe.

W
I don't hire illegal Mexicans. I did a job to help an old friend out, and he picked up an illegal Mexican for labor.

During the course of the day, said illegal Mexican set an aluminum ladder directly on an electric service wire.

440 volts with almost unlimited amperage.

This is not a good thing.

No.

He couldn't understand what I was yelling. Lucky for him the insulation was intact.

I'll hire most people that want to work, but not illegal Mexicans.
While working for the fire alarm that serviced the Bureau of Prisons Head Quarters(BOP), we were called in, because they BOP wanted to do some upgrades to the building that involved doing new wiring for sound system and lighting. We came in and talked to the foreman, who was only partially cognizant of English and we told them that any piping with a RED STRIPE on it was off limits because that was the Fire Alarm System not A/V. The foreman just shook his head and got his non English speaking group to go at it. Within 24 hours we were notified that we had a trouble on the system, so we drove over and found out that every pipe with a RED STRIPE on it was cut out and thrown away. That 2 million dollar project turned into a 50 million dollar project, that was taken from our tax dollars....Next time you see a non English speaking person, just thank him for that...

Forum List

Back