Migrant Caravan Coming

Republicans:. "Fucking Mexicans are coming to steal our jobs!!"

Also republicans:. "lazy-ass immigrants are coming to live off the system!!"

Somebody explain that little contradiction for me.
I'm pretty sure both of those things are true. Mexicans are taking jobs AND they are getting welfare benefits. Am I wrong?
Yes. You are wrong.
No im not, and you know that im not wrong, which makes your post even more pathetic. What on earth gave you the impression that denying obvious shit is somehow sa good argument? You are dumb, dude.
I'm not the one denying the obvious.

I'm pretty sure both of those things are true. Mexicans are taking jobs AND they are getting welfare benefits. Am I wrong?
Yes. You are wrong.
No im not, and you know that im not wrong, which makes your post even more pathetic. What on earth gave you the impression that denying obvious shit is somehow sa good argument? You are dumb, dude.
Youre saying that illegals dont take jobs and youre also saying they dont go on welfare. Both are obviously true. Why are you taking such a foolish position? You arent very smart.

We should carpet bomb the caravan with tortillas. They can get their own salsa!!

Yes. You are wrong.
Youre saying that illegals dont take jobs and youre also saying they dont go on welfare. Both are obviously true. Why are you taking such a foolish position? You arent very smart.
Illegals can't get welfare.

gplus885058500.jpg

5sgJhpyzNe7haQzRgjXpvXuNqOskrJbGZxXQM4s0y2Q.jpg

gplus3653318590265338638.jpg
Why does the kid laying down in the stroller in the first picture look like he doesn't belong to that family?

The Pentagon has announced they are sending reinforcements to the Southern Border in anticipation of the arriving Immigrant caravans
Mattis has order 100 of these to be repositioned along major entry points immediately. Thank God for the Government !!!
Seriously....I'm NOT kidding...
The Latest: Migrants break through border gate in Guatemala
OUOTE
"The news came the same day that Defense Secretary Jim Mattis announced that the military already has started delivering countermeasures to the southern border of the U.S., as Fox News previously reported.

The Pentagon has sent jersey barriers in conjunction with plans to deploy active-duty troops there, and full details of the number of troops to be deployed as well as their roles would be announced Sunday night, he told reporters."

road-barriers-1.jpg

Forum List

Back