Mighty whitey

Ha Ha Ha "I thought you voted for Obak" I don't put much into these videos. Anyone can go out and find some idiots that are on either side. Doesn't mean they are all like that. They are funny though. Oh year and I was just waiting for the "******" to come out.

To be poor and white in America basically means you’ll probably stay poor and white. I say probably because there’s always the occasional go-getter or two, but when a recent study showed that elite academia has no interest in having poor or middle to low middle class whites attend their colleges and universities, even such go-getters are steered to the local state school or community colleges. Or join they join the military because they find no other reasonable chance for advancement without putting their lives at risk or come back from Iraq with a limb shot off just to pay for college. It sounds like career tracking to me.
Elite schools can congratulate themselves thinking they’ve recreated study bodies that reflect a post-racial, managerial based society. But also may very well have created large pockets of resentment in the rural ghettos of our nation. In past they may not have been a huge problem because a white person could work at a factory or own a farm and make a decent living without having to go to Harvard. Such options hardly exist anymore. He or she would have to take on mountains of debt and have own 2,000 head of livestock to make any kind of living on the land. What factories their are may very well employ illegal immigrants

Is this the let's all laugh at stupid white folks thread?

I guess it must be.

Yeah, they're dumb alright.

So?

Forum List

Back