Mighty Trump At Bat

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Like mighty Casey mighty Trump struck out:

Strike one: Nikki Haley.

Strike two: Elaine Chao.

Strike three: Tom Price

When I posted this thread in Aug. 2015, I shuddered at the thought of Nikki Haley becoming a US Senator:

This sounds good on the face of it:​

Nikki Haley, South Carolina’s Republican governor, came out last Thursday and blasted possible White House plans to bring Guantanamo Bay prisoners to her state.

XXXXX

“We are absolutely drawing a line that we are not going to allow any terrorist to come into South Carolina,” Haley said. “We are not going to allow that kind of threat, we are not going to allow that kind of character to come in.​

Look a little deeper and you will see that Governor Haley is another Republican who is either stupid, or afraid to offend the New World Order crowd, or she agrees with giving the United Nations authority over her state:​

Yet, at the same time she was drawing a red line against Gitmo terrorists who would stay locked in a brig off the coast of Charleston, Haley was opening her arms wide to welcome “refugees” from jihadist strongholds in the Middle East and Africa.

In addition to accepting economic refugees, Haley has no problem with American parasites being paid tax dollars to implement a United Nations program:

World Relief, an evangelical aid agency that gets paid by the federal government to resettle refugees in the U.S. from places like Somalia and Syria, hatched plans more than a year ago to add Spartanburg, South Carolina, to the list of more than 190 U.S. cities receiving foreign refugees.​

And what the hell is the difference between enemy combatants in Gitmo who got caught, and those enemy soldiers the United Nations impose on Americans?:​

As WND has reported in a series of more than 35 articles over the past year, the refugee program has been fraught with problems. Chief among them has been young men entering the U.S. as refugees and turning out to be terrorists.

XXXXX

According to information supplied recently by Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., at least 72 cases have been documented in just the past year of Muslim immigrants becoming involved in terrorist activity.​

Finally, I used to think that Governor Haley had potential. Her position on political asylum tells me that should she ever become a U.S. Senator she will line up with the nest of traitors in the US Senate —— not those few senators like Jeff Sessions looking out for this country.

Anybody interested in learning more about how the United Nations gets into our domestic affairs you can start with South Carolina. Naturally, former SENATOR, and longtime traitor, John Kerry pops up in this article:​

Kerry sent one of his top lieutenants to Spartanburg earlier this week to try to quell the uprising.

Nikki Haley welcomes Muslim refugees
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 08/28/2015 @ 8:23 pm

Nikki Haley welcomes Muslim refugees

Floating Maternity Wards

Little did I suspect that Donald Trump would bypass the US Senate and send Haley directly to the United Nations:

Three Things Nikki Haley Needs to Keep in Mind
Daniel DePetris
December 2, 2016, 12:04 am

Three Things Nikki Haley Needs to Keep in Mind | The American Spectator

Any American whose first loyalty is to America’s sovereignty needs to know one thing only:

GET OUT OF THE UNITED NATIONS

Trump picked good ones in Jeff Sessions and General Mattis, (and his White House staff):

Nov 30 2016, 4:43 pm ET
Donald Trump's Cabinet Picks So Far
by Andrew Rafferty

Donald Trump's cabinet picks so far

On the other hand, as a businessman President Trump should know that ten positives do not cancel one negative. Trump already set three negatives and a few probables in motion.

as a businessman President Trump should know that ten positives do not cancel one negative.
Trump picked another negative:

Trump picks Carson for HUD secretary
By Kyle Balluck - 12/05/16 06:10 AM EST

Trump picks Carson for HUD secretary

Carson was the worst candidate because he ran as a conservative spiritual leader. I never doubted that Ben Carson is a decent human being. My objection was that he was a conservative Obama in that he, Carson, also wanted to govern as a spiritual leader.

In a fit of pique Ben Carson made the mistake of telling the truth:

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Republican presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson said the extra scrutiny his past is under is because he is being targeted by the ”secular progressive movement.”​

Carson: I’m Being Targeted By the ‘Secular Progressive Movement’
by Pam Key
8 Nov 2015

Carson: I'm Being Targeted By the 'Secular Progressive Movement' - Breitbart

Carson is not being “. . . targeted by the ”secular progressive movement.”. He is being targeted because he is guilty of campaigning as a spiritual leader. His comment proves it.

Carson’s problem is that Taqiyya the Liar got there first. Had the media nailed Taqiyya in 2008 he never would have won the nomination let alone won the general election. Assuming that 2012 was not rigged, a lot of Americans were wising up to his game by then. Taqiyya’s second win was a testament to the power of media bias more than it was a vote for a spiritual leader. Hell, the truth behind the attack in Benghazi was enough to topple the spiritual leader.

Just to clear on this. There is nothing wrong with being a decent spiritual man in their private lives. Speaking for myself, if I wanted a wannabe spiritual leader governing the country I would be the Chicago sewer rat’s number one cheerleader.

For Carson to make such a statement clearly shows he must believe that parochial is more important than secular.

My point: Forget about the separation of church and state. Concentrate on separating spiritual hustlers from government if you do not want to end up living in a theocracy governed by garbage like Taqiyya the Liar.

Parenthetically, liberals attack America’s Founders on moral grounds. After all, they were slave holders; Thomas Jefferson banged the black broad and so on.

Liberals dare not attack the Founders on their intellects and governing abilities. They had the wisdom to govern Colonial Americans who were, themselves, a moral people. Together they understood that religion and government do not mix. Among them they created a form of government that can only be toppled from within.

Carson, Taqiyya the Liar, et al. truly believe they can govern on the strength of their morals. Part of it is that morals are a helluva lot easier to govern by than actually doing something that accomplishes the most good for the most people. The fact is: For centuries priesthoods of every stripe attempted to employ the power of government to govern by morals —— yet they all failed miserably. You would think that self-defined spiritual leaders would have noticed the failure rate by now.​

Thank You, Ben

I do not know how much damage Carson will do at HUD, but it will be substantial if runs that bureaucracy from a pulpit.

I sure as hell would have more confidence in Ben Carson if he displayed a portrait of any one of the Founding Fathers standing over him:​

carson2.jpg
http://newsmachete.com/photos/carson2.jpg

Thank You, Ben

“After serious discussions with the Trump transition team, I feel that I can make a significant contribution particularly to making our inner cities great for everyone,” he wrote. “We have much work to do in strengthening every aspect of our nation and ensuring that both our physical infrastructure and our spiritual infrastructure is solid. An announcement is forthcoming about my role in helping to make America great again.”​

It’s official! Ben Carson accepts cabinet position offer from Donald Trump
December 5, 2016 | Carmine Sabia

It's official! Ben Carson accepts cabinet position offer from Donald Trump

This country's spiritual infrastructure is none of Carson’s goddamned business. Thanks to the tax on income the only difference between American presidents and Roman Catholic popes is that popes dole out the money they get from voluntary donations while presidents distribute coerced tax dollars. If that is too deep for Trump to grasp he should make an effort to understand that he is handing tens of billions of tax dollars to a spiritual leader who will dispense the money to implement his personal morality.

as a businessman President Trump should know that ten positives do not cancel one negative.

images
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...6CK7sz-k6WmxlqhppYiFjDtboghuMdNqYCjlNQOCvSxqQ

Floats are the only things missing from the parade marching through Trump Tower.

Trump Spends Day With NFL Legend, Bill Gates, and Yeezus
BY: Madeleine Weast
December 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Trump Spends Day With NFL Legend, Bill Gates, and Yeezus

After Trump picked Nikki Haley I was reduced to praying that at least half of Trump’s administration picks would not be double agents for the United Nations-New World Order crowd.

Bill Gates is also big on abortions in addition to promoting vaccinations as a way to achieve population controls. He is not alone. The pseudoscience of eugenics has been around for more than a century. Many of the wealthiest Americans, including Teddy Roosevelt, were eugenicists before the beginning of the twentieth century. As near as I can tell, legal abortion as a means of population control sprang from eugenics. Twenty-first century eugenicists include:​

Software billionaire Bill Gates, who previously has advocated the reduction of the human population through the use of vaccines, and his wife Melinda marked the 100th year since the First International Eugenics Congress in London with a “family planning” summit with abortionists and the United Nations.

XXXXX

In addition to Gates, the meeting included some of the biggest names in the “billionaires club,” according to the London Times, including David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffett, George Soros and Michael Bloomberg.​

Bill Gates: World needs fewer people
Joins abortionists for 'family planning' conference on eugenics
Published: 08/19/2012 at 4:36 PM
by BOB UNRUH

Bill Gates: World needs fewer people

A Measure Of Insanity

The only reason I can see for inviting Bill Gates over for tea is to compare bank accounts.

In another stunner The Donald took advice from Rice Cakes and Robert Gates. Both are stars in the New World Order’s galaxy.

Per Politico, the ExxonMobil CEO was brought to Trump Tower for an interview after both former secretary of State (and, now, former anti-Trump Republican) Condoleezza Rice and onetime secretary of Defense Robert Gates put in a good word.​

December 13, 2016 10:21 a.m.
Condoleezza Rice and Robert Gates Cheer Trump’s Pick of Tillerson for State
By Eric Levitz

Condoleezza Rice and Robert Gates Cheer Trump’s Pick of Tillerson for State

Rice Cakes bounced between Bush family government jobs and the academy. Gates has the distinction of Obama keeping him on from Bush the Younger’s administration. That alone should have told Trump everything he needed to know. In Tillison’s case he may be guilty by association.

Forum List

Back