Might I Suggest -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
a temporary ebola sub-forum?

We all know why ...........................................

Barrack Hussein Ebola.

Yeah, cuz idiot RWs believe he caused it.

:cuckoo:

He is causing it to be a potential danger for every American by not cutting off travel from that shit hole from whence his seed erupted.

How is that going to stop anything?

This patient flew from Liberia to Belgium before boarding the flight to America.

Are you going to shut down 100% of all foreign air travel because you are defecating yourself at the possibility that you might catch Ebola too?

Oy!

Pass....

If we honor this, NovaSteve gets his Tranny forum!!

:eek-52:

He could just renovate the abandoned Tavern down there and use that. Repaint it in rainbow colors, hang some new drapes and turn it into a tranny hangout. It even has a dungeon so he can indulge his submissive tendencies too.

Add a few plants, some nice throw pillows .......................

There's already a Health forum. Move them there where they belong.

Oh. I thought everything belongs in Politics and Current Events.

We've got sub-forums dating back a couple of years. No one posts to them. I just it might make sense to have a sub-forum for Ebola because there are duplicate threads all over the place.

:dunno:

There's already a Health forum. Move them there where they belong.

Oh. I thought everything belongs in Politics and Current Events.

We've got sub-forums dating back a couple of years. No one posts to them. I just it might make sense to have a sub-forum for Ebola because there are duplicate threads all over the place.

:dunno:

The simpler way to fix the problem would be for the moderators to enforce the duplicate thread rule more. Including, some time off for the chronic offenders. JMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back