might be like Rodney King riots all over again if Romeny wins..

Or making them in the first place and pretending to find them. They were debunked in another thread.
this loverbears65 is one of a quartet of racist female rw posters here. Their threads/posts are invariably about race.
Oh yeah, you're a troll racist. :lol:

Did you think that prediction was going to stop anyone from calling you what you are?

I spotted her from her first post.

tissue?

nice post steph :doubt: so you're basically saying "deal with it" when it comes to overt racism :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh: gawd I'm glad you're a rw'er :up:

I don't know whats worse, racists like loverbears & squeeze berry (who are both rw'ers BTW ;) ), or their apologists such as steph. :eusa_eh:

P.S.- In steph's defense, I don't think she's the sharpest knife in the drawer. :eusa_whistle: :razz:

Last edited:
If the Bolsheviks announce beforehand that they intend to riot and attempt to pull off another November, 1917 in Moscow style event, we should thank them for their announcement of forewarning and for declaring open season, for as the saying goes "The only good Bolshevik is a ............." The usual historical sequel to Bolshevik takeovers of Governments is mass extermination of those who resisted their takeover, so you're going to be dead if you resist, one way or another. There is no way any Bolshevik coup will turn out bloodless.
For my friends of like persuasion "Good hunting." this season.

lets see....i will need a large shopping cart to hold the big screen tv....plus i will immediately hit the nearest pawn shop or gun shop....lets see riot gear....hoodie....jeans....no jewelry....o yea....a mask....i had a dumbass friend riot in n ireland and tossed a petro bomb at a cop....on tv....he served a year or so as a guest of the queen...steel toed boots...

you people wouldnt know a good riot if the pertro bomb hit you in the ass!

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -268 reputation points from Lovebears65.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Im not racist. I have blacks in my family.. You guys throw out race all the time!

Regards,
Lovebears65

Note: This is an automated message.

I feel bad for any "blacks in your family" as you obviously feel they are inferior to you. Oh and btw, I don't always "throw out race", however I don't mind calling a spade a spade.

Last edited:
This is typical of Liberals. An American citizens right is to vote for who they want to it is a big part of American freedom. This is an example of the freedom that America has. In America you can do what you want within the laws of America. These people wanting to start riots because there candidate lost is against everything that is good and right in America

This is typical of Liberals. An American citizens right is to vote for who they want to it is a big part of American freedom. This is an example of the freedom that America has. In America you can do what you want within the laws of America. These people wanting to start riots because there candidate lost is against everything that is good and right in America

No one is rioting and no one will riot.

The notion that African Americans are petulant children who will throw a temper tantrum because the candidate they voted for doesn't win is ridiculous. But not unexpected from an OP who likes to stereotype and group people by the color of their skin.

No one is rioting and no one will riot.

The notion that African Americans are petulant children who will throw a temper tantrum because the candidate they voted for doesn't win is ridiculous. But not unexpected from an OP who likes to stereotype and group people by the color of their skin.

On a side note, I am pretty sure there is a thread here someplace, started by a liberal, which claims there will be riots of white people if Obama wins again.

Both equally stupid if you ask me.

Most African American Democrats are stone-cold Racists. So yes, there will be blood. And that's just the way the Democrats want it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back