might be like Rodney King riots all over again if Romeny wins..

The OP may have a point.

You know how those negroes can get. Once they have a taste of power they will never want to let it go. They are like children who will riot if they do not get their way. We never should have let those negroes think they were as good as us whites anyway. It only makes them uppity.
If Romney gets elected, them darkies will be rioting in our streets and raping white women. We must do whatever is necessary to keep negroes from ever having power again

That is why the police have guns and bullets.

Oh, election day will still be when Obamination is in charge so his lack of response against riots should help Romney arrest him, Holder, etc once he is in the White House.

The prez is not as popular among his own folks as his team, including the media, and some of his shills on the left pretend with threatening statements like that one, and he has just shown himself to have feet of clay on the stage of debate.

The prez is even campaigning in California as if his time couldn't be better spent in some swing states.
What does that tell you?

He and his advisors are desperate.

He's not campaigning in California; he's fundraising. There is a big difference. There happens to be a lot of money in California. Romney got a big bounce, now the next one is likely to go to Obama. We'll see. I still like Obama's odds.

Ya know, both sides have been guilty of saying something patently false in order to feed into the fear they were purporting, but it's definately not equal in substance or volume. The left is more inclined to police itself and less inclined to push a lie that is really "out there" to validate a conspiracy theory, like anti-semitism.

But the right, not only pushes a bullshit lie constantly through all forms of media, they amplify that lie after it's been debunked as false, then proceed to discredit the source of the debunking.

You gotta go back to the Vietnam Era to find left wing vitriol that is similar to the hate-speech and violent rhetoric coming from the right. I read those "tweets" and got the impression they were made by bullshit little white kids whose parents decided a long time ago to let the "box in the corner" be their nanny. You don't see that kind of dumbass garbage coming from the left. They remind me of James O'Keefe, dressing up like Snoop Dog and expecting people to actually take him for a pimp.

oh boy, here comes the everyone is RACIST

But whatever you do Vote for the Obama AGAIN so you can be called this for ANOTHER FOUR YEARS

:eusa_boohoo:

might be like Rodney King riots all over again if Romeny wins..

Why?

Is the LA police planning on pistol whipping Rodney on videotape and then getting found not guilty again, if Romney wins?

I guess finding ridiculous "tweets" is the new right-wing hobby.

Or making them in the first place and pretending to find them. They were debunked in another thread.
this loverbears65 is one of a quartet of racist female rw posters here. Their threads/posts are invariably about race.
New civility: Obama supporters threaten to riot if Romney wins; Update: Deleted tweets | Twitchy

People on twitter saying they are going to start a riot if Obama wins.

I know the next post ..will say Racist LOL

Oh yeah, you're a troll racist. :lol:

Did you think that prediction was going to stop anyone from calling you what you are?

I spotted her from her first post.

I guess finding ridiculous "tweets" is the new right-wing hobby.

Or making them in the first place and pretending to find them. They were debunked in another thread.
this loverbears65 is one of a quartet of racist female rw posters here. Their threads/posts are invariably about race.
New civility: Obama supporters threaten to riot if Romney wins; Update: Deleted tweets | Twitchy

People on twitter saying they are going to start a riot if Obama wins.

I know the next post ..will say Racist LOL

Oh yeah, you're a troll racist. :lol:

Did you think that prediction was going to stop anyone from calling you what you are?

I spotted her from her first post.

tissue?

Forum List

Back