Mig-31. Just... Dayum...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
I really hope that our nations "status" as the last remaining super power doesn't have our military development teams resting on its laurels...

We should all be thankful that Russia hasn't really expressed much in the way of expansionist intententions... While I dont lack faith in our own tech, and people... There is zero chance that resolving a head on conflict would be a walk in the park like our last few decades forays...

OK, so the new space race is on (i.e. the mig can take out satellites), it said.

Call up the space force Trump, and let's get busy countering Russia's want to blind us by destroying our satellites from the edge of space, and this in order to give them an invasion edge back on the high seas, and upon the ground if they reach us in that way with such a force.

OK, so the new space race is on (i.e. the mig can take out satellites), it said.

Call up the space force Trump, and let's get busy countering Russia's want to blind us by destroying our satellites from the edge of space, and this in order to give them an invasion edge back on the high seas, and upon the ground if they reach us in that way with such a force.
I hear ya. But Russia has never had a desire to invade the US. Parts of Europe? Sure... But our homeland has never been in any serious danger of a Russian invasion.

I hear ya. But Russia has never had a desire to invade the US. Parts of Europe? Sure... But our homeland has never been in any serious danger of a Russian invasion.
That could be quickly changing.

How?

What should scare the hell out of you is the fact this design is over 30 years old.. Where are they now? The US has a plane that is still top secret but can get into and operate in space, then return to earth. But that technology is being held tightly under wraps. Funny how the Soviets have a plane identical to our space shuttle.... How did that happen?

How?
Many ways... Through Alliances mainly.

How?
The question of "what is gained?" Relegates such a prospect to pure fantasy. Were too far away. They have no desire. Their ambitions are moored much closer to home.

What should scare the hell out of you is the fact this design is over 30 years old.. Where are they now? The US has a plane that is still top secret but can get into and operate in space, then return to earth. But that technology is being held tightly under wraps. Funny how the Soviets have a plane identical to our space shuttle.... How did that happen?
They arent the paper tiger our our propagandist media would have us believe. Who puts our astronauts in space?

How?
The Nevada Test site was testing pulse jet technology over 20 years ago. We know that was successful and its use on hypersonic weapons has been in testing for two decades.. We are farther ahead then anyone knows... Its about to become public knowledge with the creation of our Space Force.

How?
The Nevada Test site was testing pulse jet technology over 20 years ago. We know that was successful and its use on hypersonic weapons has been in testing for two decades.. We are farther ahead then anyone knows... Its about to become public knowledge with the creation of our Space Force.
I hope so...

They arent the paper tiger our our propagandist media would have us believe. Who puts our astronauts in space?
I agree.. Obama screwed us by giving our edge to the Soviets.. Now we have to catch up...

I agree.. Obama screwed us by giving our edge to the Soviets.. Now we have to catch up...
Not just "catch up"... Our nation needs to establish goals. To become determinative, rather than reactive.

What should scare the hell out of you is the fact this design is over 30 years old.. Where are they now? The US hdas a plane that is still top secret but can get into and operate in space, then return to earth. But that technology is being held tightly under wraps. Funny how the Soviets have a plane identical to our space shuttle.... How did that happen?
Not just "catch up"... Our nation needs to establish goals. To become determinative, rather than reactive.
I used to work out out in the Utah Desert in the early 80's and some of the weapons tested then make today's weapons look like caveman sticks. What is coming will shock the world... Count on it...

What should scare the hell out of you is the fact this design is over 30 years old.. Where are they now? The US hdas a plane that is still top secret but can get into and operate in space, then return to earth. But that technology is being held tightly under wraps. Funny how the Soviets have a plane identical to our space shuttle.... How did that happen?
I used to work out out in the Utah Desert in the early 80's and some of the weapons tested then make today's weapons look like caveman sticks. What is coming will shock the world... Count on it...
Lots of “tests” don’t pan out...

Lots of “tests” don’t pan out...
These did... And they are very destructive.

yes, Space Command.

upload_2020-1-12_13-31-18.jpeg

How?
The question of "what is gained?" Relegates such a prospect to pure fantasy. Were too far away. They have no desire. Their ambitions are moored much closer to home.
In the current world the term 'too far away' is somewhat outdated and meaningless. The development of technology and economy causes cooperation between the countries that are situated in various corners of the world. The same goes about military cooperation.

Imagine, hypothetically, that Russia, China, Iran and Venezuela form an alliance and share the spheres of influence with each other in their respective regions. Then they add to their alliance Cuba and some Central American states.

Is this possible? Can it have a negative impact on the US interests?

They bought publicly available copies of the Space Shuttle designs and testing data from the Government Printing Office. When US intelligence got wind of this they fed them a faulty heat shield design, which is why the Soviet version only flew once.

New Topics

Forum List

Back