Midgets lobby to get midget banned by FCC

if I struck it rich I Would hire one of them little people as my gopher/bodyguard..like David lee Roth or kid rock did...and some big fat black woman for back up singers..oh ya ...and one of those all but useless big led zeppelin gongs for the drummer....that would be cool..

This guy?

StalkerDwarf.gif

Where's KK anyway?

I want to see some outrage. :cool:

LMFAO!:lol:

Yeah, it's all a riot. But not fit for the Lame Page, I see. How is this a "current event" Gunny? You move everything else, current or not.

Sorry, I have no sense of humor when it comes to the way a person was born. But for the grace of God go all of you in all your perfection.

smiley-sick006.gif

Where's KK anyway?

I want to see some outrage. :cool:

LMFAO!:lol:

Yeah, it's all a riot. But not fit for the Lame Page, I see. How is this a "current event" Gunny? You move everything else, current or not.

Sorry, I have no sense of humor when it comes to the way a person was born. But for the grace of God go all of you in all your perfection.

smiley-sick006.gif

Yeah ... perfection ... sure .... :eusa_whistle:

I am perfect ... thanks for announcing that everyone else is in REALLY bad health. ;)

I have the perfect response to your "faux" outrage at the jokes in my signature, I won't bother copy and pasting it here, it will stay for a long time because I believe in it. To prove it, make jokes about incontinence and mental illness ... if they are funny enough I will rep you for them like I do all good jokes.

As for why it's a "current event" ... with all the crying for PCism and censorship it's very much a current event, even if the title is not true.

Forum List

Back