Mideast peace talks round ends with no deal; Palestinians launch mortars, Israelis dr

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
FOXNews.com - Mideast peace talks round ends with no deal; Palestinians launch mortars, Israelis drop bombs

JERUSALEM (AP) — A mortar attack by Palestinian militants and airstrikes by Israel formed the grim backdrop as Mideast leaders ended their latest round of peace talks Wednesday, still divided on major issues. There was no word on when they would meet again.

The inconclusive U.S.-brokered talks between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas left in doubt the prospects for their new effort to end generations of hostilities in the region and create a sovereign Palestine alongside a secure Israel.

Like I said with out Hamas observing the Cease Fire. Israel would not either. These talks were a waste of time from the start. The PA has no power to keep Hamas In check. Hamas refused to attend. No point to talking.

You're telling me that Obama didn't manage to bring peace to the Middle East? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you!

There ain't going to be peace in the Middle East till Jesus comes to town.

FOXNews.com - Mideast peace talks round ends with no deal; Palestinians launch mortars, Israelis drop bombs

JERUSALEM (AP) — A mortar attack by Palestinian militants and airstrikes by Israel formed the grim backdrop as Mideast leaders ended their latest round of peace talks Wednesday, still divided on major issues. There was no word on when they would meet again.

The inconclusive U.S.-brokered talks between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas left in doubt the prospects for their new effort to end generations of hostilities in the region and create a sovereign Palestine alongside a secure Israel.

Like I said with out Hamas observing the Cease Fire. Israel would not either. These talks were a waste of time from the start. The PA has no power to keep Hamas In check. Hamas refused to attend. No point to talking.

Hamas launched futile missiles, Israel launched 3000 illegal settlement residences.

Yet only Hamas is responsible for sabotaging the talks that Israel has vowed to derail.

Dipshit!

Hamas launched futile missiles, Israel launched 3000 illegal settlement residences.

Yet only Hamas is responsible for sabotaging the talks that Israel has vowed to derail.

Dipshit!

Exactly where did I say that? DIP SHIT. I said Hamas would not, and neither would Israel.

You are an ass.

Maybe Hamas should have went to the Fucking talks instead of launching So called "futile" missiles.

Did Israel launch those settlements during these short talks? Hmm Hmmm

lol

Last edited:
Did Israel launch those settlements during these short talks? Hmm Hmmm

lol

some of them, yes.

The point is that even while the Israelis posture about a so called settlement freeze in order to demonstrate good faith they change the definition of "palestinian territories" to exclude Jerusalem and then barrel ahead with new settlements, and new demolition of Palestinian homes and farms at record pace.

Demonstrating absolute disregard for the talks, or peace, or any progress at all.

Then Hamas lobs a few futile missiles and the Israelis say "SEE, PEACE IS IMPOSSIBLE!".

The PA has no power because Abbas's term as president expired in Jan. 2009.

Hamas (the elected government) was not invited.

Forum List

Back