Middle School Surveys 7th Graders on Oral Sex

Well it raises several questions, the first I would ask is what is passive consent and how legal is it, and where else is it used? The second would be, is this what happens when schools get under funded? They have to go outside to get funding in the form of grants? What else are schools expected to subject our kids to in order to fulfill grant obligations? If our schools were funded properly they wouldn't have to go looking for grants.

• Banned
Obviously schools are over funded if they have money to spend on this

The video says that the school gave the survey to the students to fulfill the requirement of the grant that it recieved. If the school needed a grant, it makes me believe that the government didn't provide enough funding to support it. They then went looking for additional funding and found it in the form of this grant. The school spent no money on the survey at all.

• Banned
It was a federal government grant.

The video says that the school gave the survey to the students to fulfill the requirement of the grant that it recieved. If the school needed a grant, it makes me believe that the government didn't provide enough funding to support it. They then went looking for additional funding and found it in the form of this grant. The school spent no money on the survey at all.

Just because the school applied for a grant doesn't mean they needed it to keep things running. Would you turn down free money?

The U.S. has the second highest per pupil spending on education in the world. Our schools are in no way underfunded.

Liberals like to survey 7th graders on oral sex

Liberals like to teach kindergardeners about gay sex

Liberals like to tweet crotch shots

• Banned
I wonder how big the federal grant would be if the schools sent pictures of the kids having oral sex?

Forum List

Back