Middle school students tried to poison teacher

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
WALTHAM, Mass. -- Three middle school students in Waltham are facing serious trouble. According to police, three McDevitt Middle School students tried to get their teacher to drink some type of cleaning solution by hiding it in her water bottle on the morning of November 12.

Fortunately, the teacher was unharmed as she noticed that her water bottle had been tampered with in time. Household cleaners, especially those with ammonia or bleach, can lead to vomiting, internal burning and bleeding, organ damage, and even death.

The police investigation concluded that the students, two 13-year olds and a 12-year old, put some sort of cleaner in the water bottle. It is unclear how much, but the teacher was able to smell it. All three students have been charged with attempted poisoning and were suspended indefinitely

WALTHAM, Mass. -- Three middle school students in Waltham are facing serious trouble. According to police, three McDevitt Middle School students tried to get their teacher to drink some type of cleaning solution by hiding it in her water bottle on the morning of November 12.

Fortunately, the teacher was unharmed as she noticed that her water bottle had been tampered with in time. Household cleaners, especially those with ammonia or bleach, can lead to vomiting, internal burning and bleeding, organ damage, and even death.

The police investigation concluded that the students, two 13-year olds and a 12-year old, put some sort of cleaner in the water bottle. It is unclear how much, but the teacher was able to smell it. All three students have been charged with attempted poisoning and were suspended indefinitely

Suspended? Try expelled and charged with attempted murder!

Suspended? Try expelled and charged with attempted murder!
Agreed.

Ahh good future Republicans.

Why would one chime in with such an unsupportable, absurd, gratuitous insult?

Was it that that young lady about whom you still fantasize was a Republican?

Please, spare me the details.

I think the answers to these questions are:

1. Stupidity.

2. Stupidity.

I think it is, therefore, that the evidence suggests that the poster known as 'uscitizen' is actually stupid.

Public school teachers need to have hazard insurance these days. Whew!

It is called "Workers Comp."

Had the teacher been poisoned, she could have stayed at home the rest of the year with pay, recouperating instead of dealing with little 13 year-old morons.

Now I bet she wishes she's taken at least a sip.:razz:

Yes if she gotten sick she could have collected workers comp. But had she been poisoned at Starbucks she could have bought herself an island.

This kinda stuff goes on in some school every day but is rarely reported due to."Student confidentiality" Crimes are committed at my school on a weekly basis. Never a word about it in the paper. Bad PR and all.

Wow. That is truly disturbing.

ARM the TEACHERS!

Uhm ... nah.

Let's think this through. The poor 'yutes' in question are PRESUMED innocent. So, therefore they are NOT GUILTY! Uhm... wait a moment. No. That's not quite right either.

You know what. There's nothing to say. Even if they didn't think it would cause the teacher any harm (which is the most charitable benefit of any doubt I could give those kids) they are too fucking dangerous to ever let back into that school.

Had the teacher been poisoned, she could have stayed at home the rest of the year with pay, recouperating instead of dealing with little 13 year-old morons.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I wish I had been sexually abused by a priest so that I could get millions from the Catholic Church. Same thing, right? :D

Last edited:

I know what you mean. Sometimes I wish I had been sexually abused by a priest so that I could get millions from the Catholic Church. Same thing, right? :D

Not QUTE the same thing.

YOU just want to get fondled.

Come on. Admit it!

:razz:

(I keed u).

Yes if she gotten sick she could have collected workers comp. But had she been poisoned at Starbucks she could have bought herself an island.

This kinda stuff goes on in some school every day but is rarely reported due to."Student confidentiality" Crimes are committed at my school on a weekly basis. Never a word about it in the paper. Bad PR and all.

LOL....I cannot imagine what would happen if the paper would report all the crimes in school.....everyone would stay home!

I think all parents should home school their children, that way if the kid wants to poison their teacher at least it's in the privacy of their own home.

Seriously though, ANYBODY who teaches middle school kids needs to be praised and crowned, maybe even bowed to. I sure as heck couldn't do it. :eek: :eek:

Forum List

Back