Middle East Democracy

Sir Evil said:
Yeah that's the ticket! a very common technique for trolls is to claim reason for their of the wall posts. How easy to claim what this slightly cynical huss has claimed?
The Evil One has decided, for reasons known only to him, that I am "Wade" and not a retired Navy nurse whose father died in WWII. He seems to think he is quite a clever lad for having figured this out all by himself. I've shown some of these posts to friends - it is hysterically funny to people sitting in my living room, people that have known me for years. They think I am wasting my time on-line; one of them is beginning to see the light, thanks to The Evil One. "Why it's like having your own Royal Fool," he laughed. So I want to thank the Evil Moderator. I know you don't have a girl friend, can't get a job, are living out of your brother's old car. Still there are three old farts up here in Maine whose day is made brighter by your monkeyshines. I don't hate you 'cause you're beautiful, I love you because your are *so* dumb!

Kathianne said:
She is below a troll, or he, whatever.
Hey! I thought you were ignoring me. Glad to see you changed your mind. What did you do with the old diaper?

mrsx said:
The Evil One has decided, for reasons known only to him, that I am "Wade" and not a retired Navy nurse whose father died in WWII. He seems to think he is quite a clever lad for having figured this out all by himself. I've shown some of these posts to friends - it is hysterically funny to people sitting in my living room, people that have known me for years. They think I am wasting my time on-line; one of them is beginning to see the light, thanks to The Evil One. "Why it's like having your own Royal Fool," he laughed. So I want to thank the Evil Moderator. I know you don't have a girl friend, can't get a job, are living out of your brother's old car. Still there are three old farts up here in Maine whose day is made brighter by your monkeyshines. I don't hate you 'cause you're beautiful, I love you because your are *so* dumb!

Well either you are an awful liar, since none of us believe you or you are an awful host with guest watching you post on a message board. Which is it?

To quote Monty Python, like another poster we all know:

Now this is just getting silly...

And now for something Completely Different!

Forum List

Back