Middle East Connection to Oklahoma City Bombing

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by PoliticalChic, Mar 11, 2011.

1. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,845
    OMG- what will the lefties do if this turns out to be true: '... if Hussain Al-Hussaini...
    was mentioned prominently in a book about the deadly bombing of an Oklahoma City federal building in 1995...."???

Whenever our Muslim friends are lighted up for some Islamist plot...first thing the apologists yell is "Christians did it... McVeigh ... Terry Nichols..."

I spoke to Jayna Davis on a call in show, and she made the claim then, that the McVeigh group had made phone calls to an Islamist group in the Philippines....

Now:
    "Jayna Davis, author of the 2004 book “Third Terrorist: The Middle East Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing,” said she asked a Quincy police detective if Hussain Al-Hussaini, the man police arrested, had a tattoo of an anchor with a snake wrapped around it. He did. Police sent her a photo of him....

“His age, his name, the picture, the mug shot – that’s him,” Davis told The Patriot Ledger via telephone after speaking with police.

She said the anchor-and-snake tattoo was common among members of a branch of the Iraqi army under Saddam Hussein."

Boy, oh, boy....remember all the left-wing laughter about the righties who actually though Saddam had a hand in this...or even 9/11!
    Wow.

"Hussain Al-Hussaini the FBI investigated had been seen with bomber Timothy McVeigh before the April 19, 1995, bombing, which killed 168 people."

Author links man arrested in Quincy to the subject of her book on Oklahoma City bombing - Quincy, MA - The Patriot Ledger

Now, I'm not saying that our left-leaning friends aren't always 100% correct on evey teeny-tiny thing that they believe...but
    I just love pot-boilers like this!

2. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,788
    Jayna Davis was a local TV news reporter at KFOR back during the bombing. I remember it well as my office was 6 blocks away and my wife's was 3 blocks away. Had we known the Murrah building had a daycare so close to our offices, our son would most likely have been there. Instead, he was at a day care about a mile away. Davis became obsessed with some of the conspiracy theory stuff surrounding the bombing and turned it into a one woman cottage industry crusade. As far as I know, this is all she has done since the bombing. Her claims have beenlooked into and dismissed by ivestigators since the beginning. I'll eat my hat if anything comes of this.

3. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,845
    "Had we known the Murrah building had a daycare so close to our offices, our son would most likely have been there." A blessing!

"Her claims have beenlooked into..."

You don't think the government might not have wanted to find a Middle East connection, do you?
    Nah....

4. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    OFN

The White Lily hypothesis has been around since the bombing

5. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,788
    Having been close to the bombing and knowing people inside the building at the time, I have a fairly intimate knowledge of the Murrah bombing. I believe the government wanted to find anyone and everyone connected to the bombing and exhauasted every lead regardless for far out it was.

Don't go all Terral on us! ;)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  6. blu

blu Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +774
    OKC bombing was simply another inside job... look at the "videos" released of it a few years back.. magically everything is blank a few minutes before... and as with 9/11 the government tried to blame it on muslims right after the attack but eventually had to back down once mc veigh became the scapegoat

7. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,845
    C'mon....this is the best part of conspiracy theories!

Terral-it-up!

Sadly, I haven't read the book...but check out some of the 80 reviews on Amazon:

"...top-notch example of investigative reporting at its best. She did what the FBI didn't do, didn't want to do, ...the FBI edited and fabricated its witness reports..."

"...I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but this one is so obvious it is undeniable. The federal government, despite having been shown to have conducted an incomplete and indeed incompetent investigation,..."

"...23 witnesses? afadavits? and the support of well-respected intelligence officials? Jayna Davis lays out a case for at the least,obstruction of justice charges, and at the worst a monumental coverup. This once again proves how "risk adverse" the Clinton administration was."

This is a good one:
    "...absolutely in character for a member of Saddam Hussein's special forces. Saddam's special forces were not Islamic extremists, they were thugs and criminals benefiting from a closed-loop system of oppression in Iraq. ...The tattoo described by Davis identified him to me (a career military intelligence officer) as an Iraqi special forces member...establishes through existing documentation the link between Terry Nichols, McVeigh's accomplice, and known Islamic associates of UBL who all convened on multiple occasions in the Philippines. "

Better and better!
    "...Jayna and a couple intelligence experts she was working with to town to present the facts. The information presented was very believable. Especially when she stated that al-Husseini's last known whereabouts was working at Logan Airport!"

Next, let's get to work on "TWA Flight 800 ...
    Trans World Airlines Flight 800 (TWA 800), a Boeing 747-131, exploded and crashed into the Atlantic Ocean near East Moriches, New York, on July 17, 1996, at about 20:31 EDT (00:31, July 18 UTC), 12 minutes after takeoff, killing all 230 persons on board. TWA 800 was a scheduled international passenger flight from New York City, New York to Rome, Italy, with a stopover in Paris, France.[1]

While accident investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) traveled to the scene, arriving the following morning,[2] there was much initial speculation that a terrorist attack
    TWA Flight 800 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, try to keep up here!

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

exactly,cant believe you are actually posting in this section Political Chick.with a user name like the one you have,I would think you would post in this section MUCH more often and be a regular visitor. anyways,like Blu said,OKC was simply another inside job.Just look at these really good videos that Kiss My posted here on this thread of mine i made sometime back.http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/75702-oklahoma-city-bombing-7.html

a moderater came on and said FACTS CONFUSE THEM. guess she must be talking about the facts that KISS MY talked about such as the government knew in advance about the bombing so they obviously participated in it.the ATF were not in the building because they had warnings not to come and work the next day or to bring their kids either.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  9. Obamerican

Obamerican Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132
    I agree!!! There were NO Jews in the building on that day and an abnormal amount of black children in the day care. The local Nazi group had cancelled their meeting in the lunch room that day and no one even bothered to check the grassy knoll that was only 800 yards from the front of the building! And the big one was the FACT that George Bush's second cousin twice removed was the next door neighbor to the head of security's dog psychic!!
    :up_yours::asshole:

10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    No surprise,i knew with your obsession you have over me candycorn, you would come on here real soon.:lol:

btw,just so you know,you always thought that naive sword at AWE who was too dense to see who you REALLY are,you always thought I was stupid for talking about that farting thing and always talked about how sword was a class poster.

well hate to break your heart but it was sword who was the one who ORIGINALLY started it all with that farting thing.He was smart in the beginning and had you on ignore,then he became an idiot and despite my attempts to tell him he was just giving you attention that you seek by replying to your posts all the time,like the stupid idiot he is,he kept playing your game feeding you the troll.

That guy is every bit as much an idiot as you are and Im glad he doesnt know about this site personally.Since he got stupid and stopped saying it.I just continued where HE left off and kept it going cause i thought it was so hysterical.I wish i could take credit for being the one who thought of that brilliant idea but I cant.sword at one time was smart and came up with that one.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011