Middle East Connection to Oklahoma City Bombing

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
OMG- what will the lefties do if this turns out to be true: '... if Hussain Al-Hussaini...
was mentioned prominently in a book about the deadly bombing of an Oklahoma City federal building in 1995...."???

Whenever our Muslim friends are lighted up for some Islamist plot...first thing the apologists yell is "Christians did it... McVeigh ... Terry Nichols..."

I spoke to Jayna Davis on a call in show, and she made the claim then, that the McVeigh group had made phone calls to an Islamist group in the Philippines....

Now:
"Jayna Davis, author of the 2004 book “Third Terrorist: The Middle East Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing,” said she asked a Quincy police detective if Hussain Al-Hussaini, the man police arrested, had a tattoo of an anchor with a snake wrapped around it. He did. Police sent her a photo of him....

“His age, his name, the picture, the mug shot – that’s him,” Davis told The Patriot Ledger via telephone after speaking with police.

She said the anchor-and-snake tattoo was common among members of a branch of the Iraqi army under Saddam Hussein."

Boy, oh, boy....remember all the left-wing laughter about the righties who actually though Saddam had a hand in this...or even 9/11!
Wow.

"Hussain Al-Hussaini the FBI investigated had been seen with bomber Timothy McVeigh before the April 19, 1995, bombing, which killed 168 people."

Author links man arrested in Quincy to the subject of her book on Oklahoma City bombing - Quincy, MA - The Patriot Ledger

Now, I'm not saying that our left-leaning friends aren't always 100% correct on evey teeny-tiny thing that they believe...but
I just love pot-boilers like this!

OMG- what will the lefties do if this turns out to be true: '... if Hussain Al-Hussaini...
was mentioned prominently in a book about the deadly bombing of an Oklahoma City federal building in 1995...."???

Whenever our Muslim friends are lighted up for some Islamist plot...first thing the apologists yell is "Christians did it... McVeigh ... Terry Nichols..."

I spoke to Jayna Davis on a call in show, and she made the claim then, that the McVeigh group had made phone calls to an Islamist group in the Philippines....

Now:
"Jayna Davis, author of the 2004 book “Third Terrorist: The Middle East Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing,” said she asked a Quincy police detective if Hussain Al-Hussaini, the man police arrested, had a tattoo of an anchor with a snake wrapped around it. He did. Police sent her a photo of him....

“His age, his name, the picture, the mug shot – that’s him,” Davis told The Patriot Ledger via telephone after speaking with police.

She said the anchor-and-snake tattoo was common among members of a branch of the Iraqi army under Saddam Hussein."

Boy, oh, boy....remember all the left-wing laughter about the righties who actually though Saddam had a hand in this...or even 9/11!
Wow.

"Hussain Al-Hussaini the FBI investigated had been seen with bomber Timothy McVeigh before the April 19, 1995, bombing, which killed 168 people."

Author links man arrested in Quincy to the subject of her book on Oklahoma City bombing - Quincy, MA - The Patriot Ledger

Now, I'm not saying that our left-leaning friends aren't always 100% correct on evey teeny-tiny thing that they believe...but

Jayna Davis was a local TV news reporter at KFOR back during the bombing. I remember it well as my office was 6 blocks away and my wife's was 3 blocks away. Had we known the Murrah building had a daycare so close to our offices, our son would most likely have been there. Instead, he was at a day care about a mile away. Davis became obsessed with some of the conspiracy theory stuff surrounding the bombing and turned it into a one woman cottage industry crusade. As far as I know, this is all she has done since the bombing. Her claims have beenlooked into and dismissed by ivestigators since the beginning. I'll eat my hat if anything comes of this.

Now:

Wow.

Jayna Davis was a local TV news reporter at KFOR back during the bombing. I remember it well as my office was 6 blocks away and my wife's was 3 blocks away. Had we known the Murrah building had a daycare so close to our offices, our son would most likely have been there. Instead, he was at a day care about a mile away. Davis became obsessed with some of the conspiracy theory stuff surrounding the bombing and turned it into a one woman cottage industry crusade. As far as I know, this is all she has done since the bombing. Her claims have beenlooked into and dismissed by ivestigators since the beginning. I'll eat my hat if anything comes of this.

"Had we known the Murrah building had a daycare so close to our offices, our son would most likely have been there." A blessing!

"Her claims have beenlooked into..."

You don't think the government might not have wanted to find a Middle East connection, do you?
Nah....

Now:

Wow.

"Had we known the Murrah building had a daycare so close to our offices, our son would most likely have been there." A blessing!

You don't think the government might not have wanted to find a Middle East connection, do you?
Nah....

Having been close to the bombing and knowing people inside the building at the time, I have a fairly intimate knowledge of the Murrah bombing. I believe the government wanted to find anyone and everyone connected to the bombing and exhauasted every lead regardless for far out it was.

Don't go all Terral on us! ;)

Last edited:
OKC bombing was simply another inside job... look at the "videos" released of it a few years back.. magically everything is blank a few minutes before... and as with 9/11 the government tried to blame it on muslims right after the attack but eventually had to back down once mc veigh became the scapegoat

Nah....

Having been close to the bombing and knowing people inside the building at the time, I have a fairly intimate knowledge of the Murrah bombing. I believe the government wanted to find anyone and everyone connected to the bombing and exhauasted every lead regardless for far out it was.

Don't go all Terral on us! ;)

C'mon....this is the best part of conspiracy theories!

Terral-it-up!

Sadly, I haven't read the book...but check out some of the 80 reviews on Amazon:

"...top-notch example of investigative reporting at its best. She did what the FBI didn't do, didn't want to do, ...the FBI edited and fabricated its witness reports..."

"...I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but this one is so obvious it is undeniable. The federal government, despite having been shown to have conducted an incomplete and indeed incompetent investigation,..."

"...23 witnesses? afadavits? and the support of well-respected intelligence officials? Jayna Davis lays out a case for at the least,obstruction of justice charges, and at the worst a monumental coverup. This once again proves how "risk adverse" the Clinton administration was."

This is a good one:
"...absolutely in character for a member of Saddam Hussein's special forces. Saddam's special forces were not Islamic extremists, they were thugs and criminals benefiting from a closed-loop system of oppression in Iraq. ...The tattoo described by Davis identified him to me (a career military intelligence officer) as an Iraqi special forces member...establishes through existing documentation the link between Terry Nichols, McVeigh's accomplice, and known Islamic associates of UBL who all convened on multiple occasions in the Philippines. "

Better and better!
"...Jayna and a couple intelligence experts she was working with to town to present the facts. The information presented was very believable. Especially when she stated that al-Husseini's last known whereabouts was working at Logan Airport!"

Next, let's get to work on "TWA Flight 800 ...
Trans World Airlines Flight 800 (TWA 800), a Boeing 747-131, exploded and crashed into the Atlantic Ocean near East Moriches, New York, on July 17, 1996, at about 20:31 EDT (00:31, July 18 UTC), 12 minutes after takeoff, killing all 230 persons on board. TWA 800 was a scheduled international passenger flight from New York City, New York to Rome, Italy, with a stopover in Paris, France.[1]

While accident investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) traveled to the scene, arriving the following morning,[2] there was much initial speculation that a terrorist attack
TWA Flight 800 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, try to keep up here!

OKC bombing was simply another inside job... look at the "videos" released of it a few years back.. magically everything is blank a few minutes before... and as with 9/11 the government tried to blame it on muslims right after the attack but eventually had to back down once mc veigh became the scapegoat

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

exactly,cant believe you are actually posting in this section Political Chick.with a user name like the one you have,I would think you would post in this section MUCH more often and be a regular visitor. anyways,like Blu said,OKC was simply another inside job.Just look at these really good videos that Kiss My posted here on this thread of mine i made sometime back.http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/75702-oklahoma-city-bombing-7.html

a moderater came on and said FACTS CONFUSE THEM. guess she must be talking about the facts that KISS MY talked about such as the government knew in advance about the bombing so they obviously participated in it.the ATF were not in the building because they had warnings not to come and work the next day or to bring their kids either.

Last edited:

exactly,cant believe you are actually posting in this section Political Chick.with a user name like the one you have,I would think you would post in this section MUCH more often and be a regular visitor. anyways,like Blu said,OKC was simply another inside job.Just look at these really good videos that Kiss My posted here on this thread of mine i made sometime back.http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/75702-oklahoma-city-bombing-7.html

a moderater came on and said FACTS CONFUSE THEM. guess she must be talking about the facts that KISS MY talked about such as the government knew in advance about the bombing so they obviously participated in it.the ATF were not in the building because they had warnings not to come and work the next day or to bring their kids either.
I agree!!! There were NO Jews in the building on that day and an abnormal amount of black children in the day care. The local Nazi group had cancelled their meeting in the lunch room that day and no one even bothered to check the grassy knoll that was only 800 yards from the front of the building! And the big one was the FACT that George Bush's second cousin twice removed was the next door neighbor to the head of security's dog psychic!!
:up_yours::asshole:

No surprise,i knew with your obsession you have over me candycorn, you would come on here real soon.:lol:

btw,just so you know,you always thought that naive sword at AWE who was too dense to see who you REALLY are,you always thought I was stupid for talking about that farting thing and always talked about how sword was a class poster.

well hate to break your heart but it was sword who was the one who ORIGINALLY started it all with that farting thing.He was smart in the beginning and had you on ignore,then he became an idiot and despite my attempts to tell him he was just giving you attention that you seek by replying to your posts all the time,like the stupid idiot he is,he kept playing your game feeding you the troll.

That guy is every bit as much an idiot as you are and Im glad he doesnt know about this site personally.Since he got stupid and stopped saying it.I just continued where HE left off and kept it going cause i thought it was so hysterical.I wish i could take credit for being the one who thought of that brilliant idea but I cant.sword at one time was smart and came up with that one.

Last edited:

anyways,getting back to the topic at hand,yes you right Political Chick,there was a middle east connection to the OKC bombing.It was the mossad.they work hand in hand together with our government in terrorists acts like this and if you read the book Oklahoma city bombing,conspiracy and coverup by James keith,he exposes that connetion.I hope you watched those videos from that page on that thread of mine? Here is ANOTHER great video on it that exposes it being an inside job and that the government was caught lying about the details,evidence,and what really happened.

I have posted that many times to the 9/11 OCTA'S here "official conspiracy theory apologists." and they always ignore the evidence in that video and NEVER reply to this question I ask evertime I post that video which is -Our government wouldnt lie about 9/11 now would they,or WOULD they? they always dodge that video and wont watch it because that videos proves how evil our government really is and how they lie with their conclusions all the time. Clinton got the ball rolling to take away our civil liberities with the OKC bombing,Bush Jr EXPANDED upon it with 9/11.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree!!! There were NO Jews in the building on that day and an abnormal amount of black children in the day care. The local Nazi group had cancelled their meeting in the lunch room that day and no one even bothered to check the grassy knoll that was only 800 yards from the front of the building! And the big one was the FACT that George Bush's second cousin twice removed was the next door neighbor to the head of security's dog psychic!!
:up_yours::asshole:

You had me for a second...just a second.

Wonder what Back Atacha/Okky is doing right now.

Eots hit the Nail right on the head here below despite what the troll comes on and says.

not at all bin laden was a known CIA asset..inside job does not mean dupes are not used to take the fall..or terrorist are not assisted instead of thwarted..

Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments. [...] There is some evidence that Tim Osman ... visited the White House. There is certainty that Tim Osman toured some U.S. military bases, even receiving special demonstrations of the latest equipment.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/conten...sset-tim-osman

Blu also hit the nail right on the head.The govt tried to blame it on muslins right after the attack but eventually had to back down once Mcveigh became the scape goat.

My natural inclinations are away from conspiracy theories. However OKC, never felt right, not from the beginning. Here is an early thread on the board, for the 10 year anniversary:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...-city-affect-you-10-years-ago.html#post270392

I hope you dont swallow that bullshit conspiracy THEORY of the CIA controlled mainstream media that 9/11 was done by 19 muslins and Bin Laden?:lol::lol: thats all a THEORY with no evidence or facts to back it up despite what the trolls -the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists come on here and tell you.

most are such morons they dont even know what a conspiracy is.:lol::lol: they come on and say-the conspiracy theorists here are nutjobs.

They are morons because even even if you accept the official version of the governments about 19 muslins,its STILL a conspiracy because you only need two or more people involved for it to be a conspiracy.:lol:planning a surprise birthday party for someone is a conspiracy since AGAIN,you have two or more people involved.:lol: I hope your not a 9/11 COINCIDENCE THEORIST? if you ARE,then you have been brainwashed by the government and media BIG TIME. dont take it as an insult because its not meant to be,its just the facts.

Last edited:
My natural inclinations are away from conspiracy theories. However OKC, never felt right, not from the beginning. Here is an early thread on the board, for the 10 year anniversary:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...-city-affect-you-10-years-ago.html#post270392

I hope you dont swallow that bullshit conspiracy THEORY of the CIA controlled mainstream media that 9/11 was done by 19 muslins and Bin Laden?:lol::lol: thats all a THEORY with no evidence or facts to back it up despite what the trolls -the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists come on here and tell you.

most are such morons they dont even know what a conspiracy is.:lol::lol: they come on and say-the conspiracy theorists here are nutjobs.

They are morons because even even if you accept the official version of the governments about 19 muslins,its STILL a conspiracy because you only need two or more people involved for it to be a conspiracy.:lol:planning a surprise birthday party for someone is a conspiracy since AGAIN,you have two or more people involved.:lol: I hope your not a 9/11 COINCIDENCE THEORIST? if you ARE,then you have been brainwashed by the government and media BIG TIME. dont take it as an insult because its not meant to be,its just the facts.

Enjoy your forum.

Enjoy your forum.

And enjoy yours. Always liked reading your posts.

Enjoy your forum.

oh i do,i love watching candytroll fling shit in defeat everytime he is taken to school on 9/11.Him and the OCTA'S amuse me with their hysterical logic they have that it doesnt matter how many thousands of architects and engineers say that those towers could have only been brought down by explosives,or how many distinguished scientists,first responders, firemen experienced in explosives or even demolition experts say,or that top ranked career military men,former top ranked government officials or the best pilots in the world say that there is no evidence of an airliner that hit the pentagon,what THEY say.

their logic is THESE experts dont count,ONLY what these corrupt government instituions and the media-a TOOL for the governmetn say.or that their logic is the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.it cracks me up with laughter all the time.:lol::lol:they can only fling shit in defeat everytime like the monkeys they are.Its hysterical.:lol::lol::lol: they can only fling shit in defeat over this video and these two links all the time,their too arrogant to admit when they have been proven wrong so they make up crap to try and save face in their posts all the time.:lol::lol:

here get educated that explosives brought the towers down,ignore candytroll and the other OCTA'S that come on.

Active Thermitics Made Simple

Explosive Residues: Energetic Materials and the World Trade Center Destruction

Like I said,they can only fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are everytime.gives me great entertainment.:lol::lol::lol::lol: nobody has ever been able to debunk it here or ANY message board.99 out of a hundred just ignre that video and dont even try and say-that proves nothing.those are the great rebuttals they use for that video.:lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy your forum.

oh i do,i love watching candytroll fling shit in defeat everytime he is taken to school on 9/11.Him and the OCTA'S amuse me with their hysterical logic they have that it doesnt matter how many thousands of architects and engineers say that those towers could have only been brought down by explosives,or how many distinguished scientists,first responders, firemen experienced in explosives or even demolition experts say,or that top ranked career military men,former top ranked government officials or the best pilots in the world say that there is no evidence of an airliner that hit the pentagon,what THEY say.

their logic is THESE experts dont count,ONLY what these corrupt government instituions and the media-a TOOL for the governmetn say.or that their logic is the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.it cracks me up with laughter all the time.:lol::lol:they can only fling shit in defeat everytime like the monkeys they are.Its hysterical.:lol::lol::lol: they can only fling shit in defeat over this video and these two links all the time,their too arrogant to admit when they have been proven wrong so they make up crap to try and save face in their posts all the time.:lol::lol:

here get educated that explosives brought the towers down,ignore candytroll and the other OCTA'S that come on.

Active Thermitics Made Simple

Explosive Residues: Energetic Materials and the World Trade Center Destruction

Like I said,they can only fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are everytime.gives me great entertainment.:lol::lol::lol::lol: nobody has ever been able to debunk it here or ANY message board.99 out of a hundred just ignre that video and dont even try and say-that proves nothing.those are the great rebuttals they use for that video.:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah Ann, you should listen to the guy who cannot even spell the word government or knows the English rules of plurality.

Sorry you were exposed to rimjob.

Forum List

Back