Middle Class

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
America?s Last Politically Contested Territory: The Suburbs - The Daily Beast

See I knew liberals hated the American middle class:

Long derided by blue-state intellectuals as stultifying breeders of homogeneous white bread, the suburbs increasingly reflect and shape the country’s ethnic diversification.

See I've explained that liberals have hated the middle class since the French Revolution bourgoisie and they use that term derisively against the middle class...... and the Daily Beast of all backs me up.......interesting

America?s Last Politically Contested Territory: The Suburbs - The Daily Beast

See I knew liberals hated the American middle class:

Long derided by blue-state intellectuals as stultifying breeders of homogeneous white bread, the suburbs increasingly reflect and shape the country’s ethnic diversification.

See I've explained that liberals have hated the middle class since the French Revolution bourgoisie and they use that term derisively against the middle class...... and the Daily Beast of all backs me up.......interesting

I didn't bother reading what's in the link.. I do see the MC shrinking though.

We have a problem in this country. It's called Government and how they Blow Wall Street and the lobbyists. We really do need to do more than just vote in cock suckers who's words and decisions for us stand. They're all cock suckers in the end.. I don't know how you feel about it but I'm sick of it.

I'd also like to see something done about how the media reports. It's nothing short of deceitful.

Any suggestions?

I knew they hated middle class because Saul Alinsky taught that it was one of the things that needs to be eliminated when "hope and change" come to a country. He came up with the hope and change crap and every other thing Obama is doing. His 'Rules for Radicals' is like an instruction manual for liberals.

I knew they hated middle class because Saul Alinsky taught that it was one of the things that needs to be eliminated when "hope and change" come to a country. He came up with the hope and change crap and every other thing Obama is doing. His 'Rules for Radicals' is like an instruction manual for liberals.

The Washingtin Examiner called Gingrich a Saul Alinsky Republican, so it seems both sides learned something from him. Also, the TPers are pretty radical themselves. Alinsky isn't just for liberals anymore.

Newt Gingrich is a Saul Alinsky Republican | WashingtonExaminer.com

Buckeye

I marvel at how you can point to an article and lay claim to having read it and yet still get the content and point of that article so very very wrong.

To say that your post missed the entire point of this article is being kind.

All that said about you complete confusion about this piece, thanks anyway for directing us to this think piece.

Buckeye

I marvel at how you can point to an article and lay claim to having read it and yet still get the content and point of that article so very very wrong.

All that said about you complete confusion about this piece, thanks anyway for directing us to this think piece.

Actually his point was purposely outside the point of the article...

Buckeye

Dumbass....I wasnt arguing the article, I took a comment from the article by a liberal publication, that stated what most of us already knew. That liberals( New Left types) hate the middle class and it goes back to the French Revolution where the left thought the Bourgoisie would support them, but didnt, they have hated them ever since. And a liberal/intellectual does derisively call the middle class the bourgoisie....see it' all makes sense now.

Forum List

Back