Middle Class Law Suit for being forced to subsidize the Rich with taxes.

Strip them of the wealth .

further proof that liberalism is based on violence. We live in a free society dear; if you don't want Gates Jobs Bezos Ellison etc to have so much wealth stop buying their stuff and persuade others to do the same!!

You want to buy their stuff and then steal the money back!! Is it ok then for them to sell you stuff and steal the stuff back??

Republican capitalsim is peaceful, liberalism is pure violence. See why ou rliberals spied for Stalin and Gave him the bomb??

Republicans don't believe in Capitalism any more than Democrats do. They both support Crony Capitalism.

If a rich person Mitt Romney only pays 13% & a middle class person KissMy pays 28%, the middle class is subsidizing the rich.

Average person pays 11.4% tax according to Krugman chart,(link below) Romney paid 20.9% average for last 20 years!! Not only do the rich pay double the percentage, they pay 100 times the amount. Don't forget the top 1% pay 40% of all federal taxes

Click here: Millionaires, The Middle Class, and Taxes -- Actual Numbers - NYTimes.com

Millionaires, The Middle Class, and Taxes -- Actual Numbers - NYTimes.com

They must just make up numbers???!!!,my tax rate has floated from 8.5 to around 10 for the Feds from year to year,which isn't bad,untill you add on top all the other taxes that come your way.

Strip them of the wealth .

further proof that liberalism is based on violence. We live in a free society dear; if you don't want Gates Jobs Bezos Ellison etc to have so much wealth stop buying their stuff and persuade others to do the same!!

You want to buy their stuff and then steal the money back!! Is it ok then for them to sell you stuff and steal the stuff back??

Republican capitalsim is peaceful, liberalism is pure violence. See why ou rliberals spied for Stalin and Gave him the bomb??

Republicans don't believe in Capitalism any more than Democrats do. They both support Crony Capitalism.

thats really really stupid given Republicans want to really shrink government just so it cant exercise corrupt power whereas liberals want the exact opposite always imagining their Nazi Communist state will be powerful and wonderful rather than genocidal.

Last edited:
I don’t know whether or not the rich pay a higher % in taxes than all of us regular schmucks, but I do know that the top 1% controls close to half of all the wealth in this country and that is just kind of ridiculous.

This is all while we have an entire generation of middle-class/lower-class youth with a trillion dollars worth of Student loan debt because college is so outrageously expensive (how do you think that’s going to affect the entrepreneurial spirit?), and a banking system that can receive (basically) free money from the Fed and spin it to us regular folk at 6% interest. Oh, and if they commit fraud and crash the world economy – no big deal – we’ll bail them out with tax payer dollars…

I’ll start supporting a “fair tax” once the ultra-rich quit lobbying Congress and quit buying politicians.

I’m generally pretty right on many issues, but I don’t think a progressive tax is that big of a deal; the RICH get to enjoy a lot of unfair perks when it comes to access to our political system and laws.

1% controls close to half of all the wealth in this country and that is just kind of ridiculous.

ridiculous?? If so why do folks keep buying stuff from Gates Jobs Bezos Ellison and Brin???

You could be in the top 1% too. All you have to do is get off your liberal lazy ass and invent something most of the people in the world want to buy more than anything else they could buy with their limited money.

1% controls close to half of all the wealth in this country and that is just kind of ridiculous.

ridiculous?? If so why do folks keep buying stuff from Gates Jobs Bezos Ellison and Brin???

You could be in the top 1% too. All you have to do is get off your liberal lazy ass and invent something most of the people in the world want to buy more than anything else they could buy with their limited money.

Buddy, I’m no liberal.

1% of the country owning almost half of the country’s wealth means that we have some issues that we need to work out. I’m not calling for the gov’t to take all of the money from the rich and spread it out between the poor; I’m simply saying that wealth is pooling up in tiny pockets, and if we are to be a great nation that wealth will need to trickle down a bit more effectively... Because its not.

There are some fantastic young minds in this country, and if 95% are bogged down with 30 years of debt at the age of 22, we’re going to miss out on a lot of innovation that could have be had.

Last edited:
I’m simply saying that wealth is pooling up in tiny pockets,

1) there is no fixed amount of wealth. There is trillion and trillions more than there was 50 years ago thanks to Republican capitalism

2) it does not go into pools, it goes into banks etc where it trickles out to everyone. Sorry

I’m simply saying that wealth is pooling up in tiny pockets,

1) there is no fixed amount of wealth. There is trillion and trillions more than there was 50 years ago thanks to Republican capitalism

2) it does not go into pools, it goes into banks etc where it trickles out to everyone. Sorry

Lol, didn't realize it was all so simple Eddie.

Have you considered the fact that many people are very, very wealthy because of their ability to control our gov't through donations, lobbying, ect?

Was it fair for the ultra wealthy Wall Street execs to be bailed out by the very people they screwed over?

You talk about "well get off your ass and do something" but seem to be oblivious to the fact that the game is rigged!

Capitalists HATE competition, John D Rockefeller said it himself. The playing field is not level.

If you spent ANY time in a business situation you just might see this for yourself.

Last edited:
Was it fair for the ultra wealthy Wall Street execs to be bailed out by the very people they screwed over?

dear, it was a tiny $245 billion program to save the economy from a total depression, $244 billion was paid back while liberals spend trillion each year to bail out individuals who never pay back one red cent. You should think before you write!!

You talk about "well get off your ass and do something" but seem to be oblivious to the fact that the game is rigged!

good thing the rigging was taken down for Gates, Jobs, Ellison, Bezos, Google, Facebook, HP, Paypal, Tesla, SpaceX.

You need to think before you write, liberal!!

dear, it was a tiny $245 billion program to save the economy from a total depression, $244 billion was paid back while liberals spend trillion each year to bail out individuals who never pay back one red cent. You should think before you write!!

Listen, Ed you're clearly not well versed on the subject so I'm not going to waste time talking with you. No offense, it's just a fact.

The bailout is still going on at the tune of tens of billions every month (search 'quantitative easing'). Also search on the $16 trillion in loans the fed have to US and European banks following the crash that was only uncovered after a recent audit.

good thing the rigging was taken down for Gates, Jobs, Ellison, Bezos, Google, Facebook, HP, Paypal, Tesla, SpaceX.

You need to think before you write, liberal!!

The game is rigged in the favor of the big players. Again, anyone who has even a nominal amount of business experience will know this.

Clearly you spend more time posting that working in a real life position..

The game is rigged in the favor of the big players. .

too stupid!!! good thing the rigging was taken down for Gates, Jobs, Ellison, Bezos, Google, Facebook, HP, Paypal, Tesla, SpaceX who were all tiny tiny players when the started!!.

There are exceptions in every category. Of course there are extraordinarily rare geniuses that will innovate and breakthrough despite all odds, and I applaud them. They're great and now rich, but not all of the 315 million people in the US are business geniuses who can go up against Goliath and win. You listed the rare exception, not the general rule that dictates 99.9% of how things work.

The "game" is rigged in favor of the big players. They have the dollars to lobby congress and influence legislation, the little guys do not. Monsanto will always win cases against small farmers no matter how WRONG or unfair their actions are. Still following me?

This is like a widely accepted and known mainstream fact; not sure why you're arguing with me, lol.

but not all of the 315 million people in the US are business geniuses who can go up against Goliath and win.

did someone disagree??? If I did I'll pay you $10,000. Bet?? Do you even know what your subject is??

The "game" is rigged in favor of the big players. They have the dollars to lobby congress and influence legislation, .

1) Democrats want government powerful enough to help business, while Republicans want only capitalism

2) if Monsanto has lobbyists so do its competitors. Sorry you need to think before you write or play the victim card.

I don’t know whether or not the rich pay a higher % in taxes than all of us regular schmucks, but I do know that the top 1% controls close to half of all the wealth in this country and that is just kind of ridiculous.

This is all while we have an entire generation of middle-class/lower-class youth with a trillion dollars worth of Student loan debt because college is so outrageously expensive (how do you think that’s going to affect the entrepreneurial spirit?), and a banking system that can receive (basically) free money from the Fed and spin it to us regular folk at 6% interest. Oh, and if they commit fraud and crash the world economy – no big deal – we’ll bail them out with tax payer dollars…

I’ll start supporting a “fair tax” once the ultra-rich quit lobbying Congress and quit buying politicians.

I’m generally pretty right on many issues, but I don’t think a progressive tax is that big of a deal; the RICH get to enjoy a lot of unfair perks when it comes to access to our political system and laws.

but I do know that the top 1% controls close to half of all the wealth in this country and that is just kind of ridiculous.

Kill the greed kulaks, eh comrade?

and a banking system that can receive (basically) free money from the Fed and spin it to us regular folk at 6% interest.

That's awful! The only problem is, banks aren't borrowing "free money from the Fed".

but I do know that the top 1% controls close to half of all the wealth in this country and that is just kind of ridiculous.

and a banking system that can receive (basically) free money from the Fed and spin it to us regular folk at 6% interest.

That's awful! The only problem is, banks aren't borrowing "free money from the Fed".

So a guy who's upset that big business rigs the laws in the country to benefit big business (and the wealth inequality it causes) is now a "comrade" who wants to kill people? Give me a break. Are you guys capable of thinking outside the black and white box you live in? At least give it a try...

The money is pretty much free (a very, very, very low interest rate). This rings especially true when we go into the bailout an the TRILLIONS in loans given out by the fed (research the recent audit findings).

Last edited:

So a guy who's upset that big business rigs the laws in the country to benefit big business (and the wealth inequality it causes) is now a "comrade" who wants to kill people? Give me a break. Are you guys capable of thinking outside the black and white box you live in? At least give it a try...

The money is pretty much free (a very, very, very low interest rate). This rings especially true when we go into the bailout an the TRILLIONS in loans given out by the fed (research the recent audit findings).

1% controls close to half the wealth? So what? Did they steal it from you?
Then quit whining about it.

The money is pretty much free (a very, very, very low interest rate).

You know how much banks are currently borrowing from the Fed?
$6 million.

FRB: H.4.1 Release--Factors Affecting Reserve Balances--March 14, 2013

Under Primary Credit.

This rings especially true when we go into the bailout an the TRILLIONS in loans given out by the fed

Yeah, short term loans, long ago paid back.

1% controls close to half the wealth? So what? Did they steal it from you?
Then quit whining about it.

The money is pretty much free (a very, very, very low interest rate).

You know how much banks are currently borrowing from the Fed?
$6 million.

FRB: H.4.1 Release--Factors Affecting Reserve Balances--March 14, 2013

Under Primary Credit.

This rings especially true when we go into the bailout an the TRILLIONS in loans given out by the fed

Yeah, short term loans, long ago paid back.

First, when a big business lobbies congress to rig the game in it's favor, unfairly (happens all of the time across all industries), they ARE stealing money from the rest of us. It's like a baseball game where all of the rules serve to benefit just one of the teams. Who's usually going to win? I'm just calling for a fairer playing field, but I guess that concept is much to "radical" for you. Not sure why all of you "so called" conservative folks are so blind to the fact that there exists no such thing as a free market, and this is in part thanks to the Republicans! You can start with Farm Subsidies and go from there...

Second, $6 million? Come on. What do you call the Quantitative Easing that's been going on where the fed buys tens of billions of mortgage backed securities from the banks every month? I mean, I don't understand how you get to this figure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back