middle class economics

SUMAPLZHOLE

Rookie
Mar 16, 2009
i am among the middle class , i work for a small company that is connected to big firm.
From clinton admin through the bush admin My raises have been three percent. My company and other companies have millions to give to upper management .Congress is backing business that has millions to give to the few who is represent the millions who know how the enviroment is doign only getting 3%. The republic regards laborers as serps.

i am among the middle class , i work for a small company that is connected to big firm.
From clinton admin through the bush admin My raises have been three percent. My company and other companies have millions to give to upper management .Congress is backing business that has millions to give to the few who is represent the millions who know how the environment is doing only getting 3%. The republic regards laborers as serfs.

Try to do better on your next performance review.

From clinton admin through the bush admin My raises have been three percent. My company and other companies have millions to give to upper management .Congress is backing business that has millions to give to the few who is represent the millions who know how the enviroment is doign only getting 3%. The republic regards laborers as serps.

You actually have a job?

You actually have a job?

And he gets 3% better at it every year.

so no matter what you did ........ you got 3% per year for 16 years straight ....... what are you complaining about....

did you secure your companies line of credit with your house......hope about work more than 8 hours a day or seven days a week....

Forum List

Back