Middle Class brainwashed into voting Republican

The difference..

Liberals-Democrats--- believes the Guberment gives and protects THEIR self interest.

Republicans-Conservatives--- believes INDIVIDUALS gets and protects their own self interest.

:eusa_whistle:

Dear America, Why Are We Voting Against Our Own Self Interests?

I don't get it. Most people loath the super rich, and yet they sit around glued to FOX and vote to keep giving them tax breaks and favors. All the while, the buy the same old line of "they are the ones creating jobs" from the GOP. Guess what....THEY ARE SITTING ON THEIR TRILLIANS NOT CREATING JOBS.

Apple, Google, Microsoft, Cisco, and a host of US megacorps are lobbying hard for a massive tax break – and they're gaining powerful friends in business, government, and labor in support of that effort. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:
Good one. :D

Perhaps it would be best if everybody were more specific in their responses. What exactly in the Tea Party or Republican Party is in the Middle Class interest and what is not. Terms like "Brainwashed" or "Explaining why individual liberty is selfish" is not specific enough to render any significant meaning. Maybe both the left and the right on this forum could provide specific policies and examples rather than just blathering platitudes?
How's this for blathering platitudes: The candidate who shows more of an intent not only to follow the Constitution, but to restore us to following the Constitution, will get my vote.

Kinda saying the same thing that I did before, but that seems to be a blathering platitude. Funny, I thought I was using plain English.

Si Modo - I think the point was for you to explain what "individual freedoms" need protecting. Also, if they need protecting, who then is attacking them? Those are the specifics that would help this conversation.

Same goes for The T - Why do you believe the Left thinks individual liberty is selfish?

That was the point. If we get down to specific points, then then we clarify issues and have more meaningful debate. For example "the candidate who shows more of an intent not only to follow the Constitution, but to restore us to following the Constitution" is not specific and may mean different things to different people." And yes, you were using plain English, but rather poorly since you were not communicating anything of substance.

I don't get it. Most people loath the super rich, and yet they sit around glued to FOX and vote to keep giving them tax breaks and favors. All the while, the buy the same old line of "they are the ones creating jobs" from the GOP. Guess what....THEY ARE SITTING ON THEIR TRILLIANS NOT CREATING JOBS.

Worse, they don't understand to be competitive, we need a coalition of "Business, Universities and Government". That's how the "adults" do it.

The right believe that education is unnecessary and government an evil cabal. Lemmings on a march towards destruction, that's what they are. Ask them what their goal is and they insist it's some imaginary land of "Milk and Cookies". And all we need to get there is to move more wealth to the rich and get rid of government. These people are well beyond "stupid". They have become fools.

Typical Liberal. He sees a huge group of people who do not agree with him, and do not vote like him, and he assumes they have to be Brain Washed.

To funny.

The right believe that education is unnecessary

Show me one Republican who has ever said Education is not Necessary?

Fucking god Damn Liberal Talking point Lemming.

Not one Republican has ever said anything even close to that. Disagreeing about how to fund Education, and whether or not we need a Federal Dept of Education, does not mean you are against Education. Unless of course your are a fucking Retarded Parrot of Liberal Talking points like Rdean is.

Typical Liberal. He sees a huge group of people who do not agree with him, and do not vote like him, and he assumes they have to be Brain Washed.

To funny.
There were a couple posts in this thread from conservatives talking about protecting their "individual freedoms" and "personal liberties". When pressed to define either of those, they didn't. They couldn't.

Someone who came up with those ideas themselves could have.

Worse, they don't understand to be competitive, we need a coalition of "Business, Universities and Government". That's how the "adults" do it.

The right believe that education is unnecessary and government an evil cabal. Lemmings on a march towards destruction, that's what they are. Ask them what their goal is and they insist it's some imaginary land of "Milk and Cookies". And all we need to get there is to move more wealth to the rich and get rid of government. These people are well beyond "stupid". They have become fools.

:eusa_whistle: Where do you come up with this crap? Education is unnecessary? Government is Evil? Education is life long. Government is what we make it, for better or worse. You are an Idiot sometimes, and a bigger Idiot the Rest. You Keep your milk and cookies, I'll keep my Private Property. Private property, such a hard thing for you to Comprehend. When Progressives made Private Property their Enemy, they declared war on Liberty. You want what you have yet to earn, and would prefer Dictate over accomplishment, to take more than your fair measure from others, while Vilifying the Victim. It's theft, in more ways than one, why not just earn what you need, through honest means?

So what exactly about a big government is in our best interest? How are we helped by politicians stealing our money through execessive taxation and uncontrolled spending? How are we hurt when we, and our fellow citizens can keep more of their own money?

Please answer these questions.

So what exactly about a big government is in our best interest? How are we helped by politicians stealing our money through execessive taxation and uncontrolled spending? How are we hurt when we, and our fellow citizens can keep more of their own money?

Excessive taxation? Uncontrolled spending? Taxes are at their lowest levels in 60 years and federal spending decreased from 2009 to 2010.

Where are you getting your news from?

I loath the rich. I agree with the saying of Herbert Hoover that the problem with Capitalism is Captialists... THey're too damned greedy.

That said, most Americans don't think the government redistributing the wealth is the way to go for a good reason. Government wastes money. A trillion dollar Stimulus and the unemployment picture actually got worse.

The reason why businesses aren't investing in jobs is because they arent' seeing a return on investment. People are driving their cars until the chasis falls out... We're in the "Ebay" economy right now.

Excessive taxation? Uncontrolled spending? Taxes are at their lowest levels in 60 years and federal spending decreased from 2009 to 2010.

No, not hidden tax. Gasoline, Oil, Gas, Electric. Inflation, Cost of goods and services. The back door is wide open.

You are seeing just what you want to see.

And we are still paying the government 1/3 of our time, not including the interest on all the debt they are taking out. That isn't sustainable long term.

When the 16th amendment was passed the people were promised taxes would never go above 5%.

FOX news, Beck, Limbaugh and the like are nothing more than Propoganda machines. Their goal it to convince middle America to continue to pay more taxes in order to justify the tax breaks given to Billionaires. The GOP has been playing the game and their same old song for years. The mindless watching of FOX news 24/7 numbs a person's mind after a period. It is hard to tell how much longer the American voter will be fooled by the GOP misinformation machine.

You accusing others of being brainwashed. How cute coming from one of the biggest tools in the box.

FOX news, Beck, Limbaugh and the like are nothing more than Propoganda machines. Their goal it to convince middle America to continue to pay more taxes in order to justify the tax breaks given to Billionaires. The GOP has been playing the game and their same old song for years. The mindless watching of FOX news 24/7 numbs a person's mind after a period. It is hard to tell how much longer the American voter will be fooled by the GOP misinformation machine.

Obviously you have been brainwashed into believing that. :eusa_whistle:

So what happened? Did your food stamp benefits get reduced? Did your winter heating subsidy get denied? Did your slumlord increase the subsidized rent on your house trailer?

People with hopes and dreams strive to be successful, and maybe even "super rich".

LOSERS strive to be burdens on our society.

Most people understand having a budget and not living beyond your means.

If everyone is watching Fox, how is it the other channels are even on still?

Do you realize that all the people you get national news from and most Congress persons are millionaires? It sounds like self loathing to me. As for people like you it sounds like envy and greed.

The GOP would rather take the food out of a child's mouth, rather than remove an unfiar advantage for a rich man in the tax code. They have said as much. Don't you people understand that for every dollar that the rich are able to withhold from paying their fair share in taxes, you the middle class, have to make up that dollar.

Obviously you don't mind paying extra taxes so that the super rich can enjoy unfair tax breaks. That is very estute of you. You are being played for fools, and seem to be enjoying it.

Forum List

Back