Microwaves, schizophrenia, and our military

Originally posted by NewGuy
Whatever.

If your time is wasted for learning something, then my perspective of what you are about is justified.

learning is not a waste of time--it's just that you pretend to have something to teach and then ring the bell.

look at your original post-----you wanted to see someone "justify" this----you just failed to say what!

Originally posted by dilloduck
learning is not a waste of time--it's just that you pretend to have something to teach and then ring the bell.

look at your original post-----you wanted to see someone "justify" this----you just failed to say what!

You had a link.

What do you THINK the post was about?

IF anyones time has been wasted here, it has been mine.

You had a link.

What do you THINK the post was about?

IF anyones time has been wasted here, it has been mine.

there was nothing to "justify" in the link. I know what the post was about. What did you want to hear people try to justify?

pancake_bunny.jpg

I think he wanted you all to read the post, use your brains and then begin a discussion based upon the article.

You guys are just f'ing with him as the article has a clear topic. It is up to you guys to start discussions upon it. If you don't want to, then don't write anything.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I think he wanted you all to read the post, use your brains and then begin a discussion based upon the article.

You guys are just f'ing with him as the article has a clear topic. It is up to you guys to start discussions upon it. If you don't want to, then don't write anything.

Bingo.

BULL DOOKEY----all you have to do is read the comments he made in his first two posts. He was looking for a fight from the start---not opinions !

Originally posted by dilloduck
BULL DOOKEY----all you have to do is read the comments he made in his first two posts. He was looking for a fight from the start---not opinions !

whatever.

You can specialize in ignoring text, others will read your post here, do what you say, and realize you are full of it. My text says specifically why I posted.

whatever.

You can specialize in ignoring text, others will read your post here, do what you say, and realize you are full of it. My text says specifically why I posted.

wait------Isaiah said that right???

Forum List

Back