Michone goes full cheese

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
screenshot_450.png

• Banned
Trump's racist scum always have to spew their racist hate.
WTF are you talking about? It's Michone from Walking dead with a mouth full of crazy cheese. Goddam you people are idiots.

• Banned
This happened a few seasons ago.

What took the op so long?
I'm watching it all again. I thought the scene was funny and she's one of the characters I like the best. Bad ass sword lady!

WTF are you talking about? It's Michone from Walking dead with a mouth full of crazy cheese. Goddam you people are idiots.

Didn't you get the memo? Posting a picture of some black chick sucking Cheez-Whiz out of a can is "racist."

Cheez-Whiz is only fer white folks.

Didn't you get the memo? Posting a picture of some black chick sucking Cheez-Whiz out of a can is "racist."

No and no and yes. Hold on what's this:

Not a photoshop, so Black girl, watermelons, fried chicken and Grape Drank, WTF why is this Black girl being so racist?

smallfriedchickenandwatermelon.jpg

No and no and yes. Hold on what's this:

Not a photoshop, so Black girl, watermelons, fried chicken and Grape Drank, WTF why is this Black girl being so racist?

smallfriedchickenandwatermelon.jpg

Not completely racist, I don't see a crack pipe and a $100 rock of crack cocaine in the picture. And where the hell are the Skittles and cough syrup to go with the grape soda?

She seriously fails at being black.

Now look! S2:13 reasons why. The two faggots and and their adopted lesbo daughter.

screenshot_451.png

Forum List

Back