Michio Kaku: God Created the Universe

That's the difference - you don' think so.
Right, and I am just as qualified as anyone who has ever lived to have an opinion on it. That kind of shows you all by itself what a bunch of useless nonsense all this is.

Because you like to thinkwhat you think it is nonsense - (a sentence which is in my way to think not senseless for example, because a unicorn is a mediator between the transcendent world and us) - means not everything what others are thinking is nonsense too. Your ability to be a liar means not everyone is a liar. If you would be a leading scienetologist then you would know that your mimicry-belief is wrong. But an atheist for example knows not that his belief is wrong - no one knows this. But atheists believe for example often not to believe - and the belief not to believe causes mistakes adnlead to a senseless from of logic - because everything is "true" (in logic, not so in reality) what comes out of a contradiction.

Your ability to vomit verbose, grammatically nightmarelish word salads ...

Bye bye

Right, and I am just as qualified as anyone who has ever lived to have an opinion on it. That kind of shows you all by itself what a bunch of useless nonsense all this is.

Because you like to thinkwhat you think it is nonsense - (a sentence which is in my way to think not senseless for example, because a unicorn is a mediator between the transcendent world and us) - means not everything what others are thinking is nonsense too. Your ability to be a liar means not everyone is a liar. If you would be a leading scienetologist then you would know that your mimicry-belief is wrong. But an atheist for example knows not that his belief is wrong - no one knows this. But atheists believe for example often not to believe - and the belief not to believe causes mistakes adnlead to a senseless from of logic - because everything is "true" (in logic, not so in reality) what comes out of a contradiction.

Bye bye

Oh look, sensitive sissy can call names, but throws a fit when his ideas are criticized....someone call the waaahmbulance...

Bye bye

Oh look, sensitive sissy can call names, but throws a fit when his ideas are criticized....someone call the waaahmbulance...

You underestimate that it is arduous to have to use the reductions of the English language. Additionally everyone around me and in my family is friendly and even in case of different opinions no one has any need to try to be a winner or a loser in a conversation. I tried to explain what I think - you did not understand it. So what? The megalomaniacal English culture is separating itselve anyway from the rest of the world. We will see what will happen.

Last edited:
Bond, it always cracks me up when you charlatan pukes will pause from calling the entire scientific community "frauds" and "liars" just long enough to point at one guy who says something you like and say, "he's smarter than you, because he's a scientist!"

Haha, freaking moron...

The atheists do not want to admit defeat. They are claiming pantheism instead of deism. If you follow Kaku, he is leaning towards deism because he talks about order instead of chance and disorder. He states, "I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence,” he told the website Ferocesmente in an interview. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore."

Intelligence means deism.

Kaku continues, "He described science and religion as having the same goal: “To determine our true place and our true role in the Universe.”"

Has a Prominent Physicist Proved the Existence of God?

Thus, it's understandable that you are PO'd because one of the smartest in the atheist camp has turned to deism. Let's just say you're a sore loser and leave it at that.
....you [ no one ] have no clue--no idea--not even close to being far away from knowing anything about creation/god/etc

I tried to explain what I think - you did not understand it.
I did, and I rejected it.

I said "you did not understand it"
You said "I did"

So verbally you confirmed what I said. You had to say "I did not [not understand]" when you liked to say "I understood".

And I would say you did just simple not notice what you did not understand nor did you notice any open question in this context and besides you rejected what you did not like to understand. But with "to think" or "to argue" had your speech nothing to do. You are continously in the level of human relationships (="me and 'my' people have to win") and not in contact with the reality and the subject on its own. In my point of view: You believe not to believe. You believe your belief is knowledge. So your belief is "gnostic". As far was we know from history such forms of wrong belief are dangerous. "Gnostic" believers in atheism for example murdered lots of people of other religions.

(abu afak - Do you not even have the time to let me finish my text before you show everyone your funny "funny"-comments, superintelligent allknower?)

Last edited:
You said "I did"
Correct! I do. And did. And if I am mistaken and don't, that's your fault for being inarticulate. Well, in reality, you're just kind of full of shit and pinching off meaningless word salads. And any honest attempt to inderstand them is always met with a rebuke by you, because charlatans like you can't make their ideas plain to see. For, if you do, they will be stomped out by any modicum of reason and evidence.

Kaku’s conclusion is pretty is clear.

“The final solution resolution could be that God is a mathematician,” says Kaku. “The mind of God, we believe, is cosmic music. The music of strings resonating through 11-dimensional hyperspace.”

“To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

World-Famous Scientist: God Created the Universe

String Theory Co-Founder: Sub-Atomic Particles Are Evidence the Universe Was Created

Yes, by a Big Bang some billion years before evolved life invented any god.

You said "I did"
Correct! I do. And did. And if I am mistaken and don't, that's your fault for being inarticulate. Well, in eality, you're just kind of full of shit and pinching off meaningless word salads. And any honest attempt to inderstand them is always met with a rebuke by you, because charlatans like you can't make their ideas plain to see. For, if you do, they will be stomped out by any modicum of reason and evidence.

You wan. Do you feel better now?

Forum List

Back