Michigan's right-to-work laws will ripple across the US

First of all, you don't know shit about me. So slow your roll.

Second of all, you seem not to care about employees having some ACTUAL leverage against their bosses. If you did, then you could at least admit that unions have a valid purpose.

Third of all, if you really cared about what the Founding Fathers wanted...then the freedom to associate and the freedom to contract would mean something to you. People entering into contracts to multiply their power is EXACTLY what this country was founded on, buddy. The Constitution is the greatest social contact ever.

That's fine though. Fuck over the little guy. See where that gets the country. :clap2:
Fokk the unions...are we clear? Your talking points are a dime a dozen when it comes to TAXPAYERS EXPENSE and we are tired of your worn out ..that company still makes a profit. Half truths/lies will never make your case.

Nothing you say matters after this. You're obviously partisan and couldnt see straight with your head up your own ass.

These aren't talking points. They're life experience. There are NO half-truths ANYWHERE in what I posted.

Obviously you either don't KNOW or don't CARE about the Freedom to Associate and the Freedom to Contract. Since you don't, your opinion is worth even LESS than nothing.

Good job being a partisan hack.
well it looks like you're the taker and whine like a baby when you don't get your way.
Your life cycle of work ethic is at the law of diminishing returns.
I fauken don't care b/c my taxes pay for it.,....especiallly when reading when union memembers are recieving 100+K per year plus perks/health/dental.
Why should my taxes pay for your:L

UNFUNDED LIABILITY pensions..........................................

DONT GIVE ME YOUR DUMB DOWN VERSION.

Forum List

Back