Michigan vs. Michigan State

I just watched Ohio State make Indiana look like a team of San Francisco parade goers playing football.
Man what a beating.

I just watched Ohio State make Indiana look like a team of San Francisco parade goers playing football.
Man what a beating.

I'm glad I didn't watch, I would have thrown my T.V. out the window.

:(

Last week we (IU) looked pretty good against Michigan, then today.................:evil:

Man what a beating.

Last week we (IU) looked pretty good against Michigan, then today.................:evil:

We?...you a IU grad?
If so...small world indeed.

Man what a beating.

We?...you a IU grad?

Yes, and proud of it! My parents also met at IU, and my brother and sister went there too!

Dad even got a scholarship to play basketball there!

I love Bloomington, I hope my daughter goes to IU too, so far that's where she wants to go! (She has some years to go until then, but I'm going to LOVE IT if she goes there!)

Y'all seem to be getting really worked up over a football game that the Washington Redskins aren't even playing in. What's up with that?:confused:

We?...you a IU grad?

Yes, and proud of it! My parents also met at IU, and my brother and sister went there too!

I love Bloomington, I hope my daughter goes to IU too, so far that's where she wants to go! (She has some years to go until then, but I'm going to LOVE IT if she goes there!)

My daughter is going to IUPUI in Indy.
My son wants to go to IU Swim...he is pretty good...only a sophomore so maybe. The fact that he is now 6'5" helps.

Y'all seem to be getting really worked up over a football game that the Washington Redskins aren't even playing in. What's up with that?:confused:

Redskins..they were my 2nd team for years after the Steelers.
Then when the Colts came to Indiana...well, the Reds moved down a knotch.

We?...you a IU grad?

My son wants to go to IU Swim...he is pretty good...only a sophomore so maybe. The fact that he is now 6'5" helps.
Cool, I took some classes at IUPUI, only a 25 minute drive from where I live, and a 5 minute drive from where I teach!

Good for your son, hope hs does swim at IU, they have one of the best swim programs in the country!

Indiana.jpg

My sister-in-law is in town and goes to Michigan. She is pissed.

The biggest fuck you to the state of Michigan is espn having Matt Millen announce the game.

The FightingIrish were one play away from beating both Michigan and Michgan State.

Will take it out on Central Michigan next week.

Man what a beating.

We?...you a IU grad?

Yesterday there was an Indiana guy watching the game with us. He was rooting for Michigan

We?...you a IU grad?

That was 7 years ago. Did he end up swimming for Indiana?

Forum List

Back