Michigan Union Leader: We Will Use Public Jobs as ‘Weapon and Shut This State Down’

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI16Zo_eAR8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Union Threatens to "Weaponize" Government Jobs[/ame]

Just as FDR predicted when he spoke out against unions organizing government workers

Breitbart.tv » Michigan Union Leader: We Will Use Public Jobs as ‘Weapon and Shut This State Down’

This is why we need to keep voting in conservatives not only at the fed level, but at the states. These unions thugs care nothing about you or me, or the health of the state you live in. They care ONLY for their own selfish power. I am sick of Democrats saying they are for the "workers" when that only means UNION workers. Anyone else can just go take a flying leap as far as Democrats, especially UNION Democrats, are concerned.

I am sick of Democrats saying they are for the "workers" when that only means UNION workers. Anyone else can just go take a flying leap as far as Democrats, especially UNION Democrats, are concerned.

Now there's a complaint that resonates positively with me.

Despite the fact that I support unions, I am also old enough to remember how ARROGANT the DEMS were when they had near total control of the political hammer.

The mistake many unions members made was forgetting that they TOO were workers.

They got so rich in many cases that the good old boys started identifying with the MASTERS.

Then the masters, who are nothing if not long range thinkers, systematically dismantled the power base of unions.

How did they do that?

By slowly but surely signing one FREE TRADE ACT after the other than eroded the unions' powerbase.

Unions and the liberalism they represent FAILED AND FAILED AND FAILED to remember that the NATION comes first, not JUST their members.

The masters ate the unions for LUNCH, folks.

And the UNIONS LEADERSHIPS really have nobody to blame but themselves.

Unions should have never been allowed in Government. They always shake the Taxpayer down this way. The Taxpayer always gets screwed in the end. On the bright side though,more & more Americans are waking up to this Public Union mess. They're a menace to society.

Unions should have never been allowed in Government. They always shake the Taxpayer down this way. The Taxpayer always gets screwed in the end. On the bright side though,more & more Americans are waking up to this Public Union mess. They're a menace to society.

There is no one to stand up for the tax payers. The politicians get pay offs from the public sector unions and the public sector unions get away with stealing us blind.

The unions really don't have to shut the state down.

The Masters' plans to defund the states and bankrupt them are already well under way.

We are already seeing partial shutdowns already in the form of days when the state workers must not report to work.

There is no one to stand up for the tax payers. The politicians get pay offs from the public sector unions and the public sector unions get away with stealing us blind.

And the unions don't care who they hurt doing this, as long as they get their money and their power.

that goes BOTH WAYS, don't FORGET.

Better get prepared folks.

Yeah, ok. Ask Wisconsin Republicans how it's going. A fourth state Republican is now up for recall. :lol:

Why don't we wait until 2012 and see who gets recalled, shall we?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sensible.

Debating the outcomes of future elections might be a satisfying activity for partisan trolls, but it serves no purpose for those seeking discussions on REAL issues.

Forum List

Back