Michigan, the Final Straw...

The funniest thing about your argument is that I am not a woman. The other funny thing is that I support McCain, and I also supported Giuliani and Romney. And, just so we're clear that I'm not a racist (since that's the next thing you'll claim), I'd vote for Colin Powell in a heartbeat.

Oh, now it becomes clear. jsanders is really a conservative sock puppet trying to stop Obama from being the nominee because he knows that his/her fellow Republicans will have an easier time beating Hillary than Obama.

Makes perfect sense now.

Oh, now it becomes clear. jsanders is really a conservative sock puppet trying to stop Obama from being the nominee because he knows that his/her fellow Republicans will have an easier time beating Hillary than Obama.

Makes perfect sense now.

Pretty far-fetched, but nice try.

If that were the case, I'd be out rallying with the rest of the Hillary supporters, not sitting here posting to 10 people on a message board.

thats exactly right. I would take my vote elsewhere... why don't you follow your own advice.

and fuck off while you are at it

Makes perfect sense now.

I kind of thought that, too, because anyone who would have an avatar saying "stop Hussein Obama" isn't anyone who would ever vote for a dem under any set of circumstances. And anyone who would have voted for either Giuliani or Romney because the priorities and values would be diametrically opposed.

I don't agree that Hillary is easier for McCain to beat, though. And I object to Obama being my candidate on that basis. But I'll vote for him.

I kind of thought that, too, because anyone who would have an avatar saying "stop Hussein Obama" isn't anyone who would ever vote for a dem under any set of circumstances.

I've voted Democratic in the last eight elections I've voted in. Thanks.

"Obaaaamaaa is a RAAAACIIIIIISSSTTT!"
zell_miller_040901.jpg

She's married to a man, and there is no claim that she murdered anyone. Hey, not the best argument, but it's better than anything I've heard to disprove Obama's not being a racist.

I never denied Obama was a racist in fact being bi-racial he's probably racist against blacks and whites. That's why it stinks for him that he's not doing better with Hispanics. That still doesn't prover the Hillary didn't marry David Foster or that she isn't a Lesbian.

It's not the voters' of Florida fault, nor is it the elected Democratic officials' of Florida fault. They tried to remedy the problem and were overruled by a Republican majority.

Way to let the Republicans choose your candidate. :eusa_clap:
BS.. they all but fueled up that bandwagon before jumping on... they gave the finger to the DNC just as their republican counterparts did.. any notion otherwise is revisionist history from state dems that had gotten beaten down by the DNC...

BS.. they all but fueled up that bandwagon before jumping on... they gave the finger to the DNC just as their republican counterparts did.. any notion otherwise is revisionist history from state dems that had gotten beaten down by the DNC...

It's true that the Democritters in FL share in the blame. The vote for the primary was tied to the vote for the paper trail and the Reps wouldn't let them separate the two. At the time having votes counted with a paper trail seemed more important.

Irony bites.

It's true that the Democritters in FL share in the blame. The vote for the primary was tied to the vote for the paper trail and the Reps wouldn't let them separate the two. At the time having votes counted with a paper trail seemed more important.

Irony bites.
ayep... if you have a paper trail to a vote that doesnt count it would seem that you only have a piece of paper at the end of the day...

Forum List

Back