Michigan Sucks !

COMMON GROUND!!!
We've finally found some TS!!!

BTW, did you happen to catch the Hawkeyes vs Northern Illinois?
All that whoop ass is coming to Michigan Stadium on November 17th!
Look out!!!

COMMON GROUND!!!
We've finally found some TS!!!

BTW, did you happen to catch the Hawkeyes vs Northern Illinois?
All that whoop ass is coming to Michigan Stadium on November 17th!
Look out!!!

lol, no I watched the Buckeyes then Wisconsin.

The Hawks kind of squeaked that one out in the end.
Think I'll wait another week before talking anymore shit. ;)

N. Illinois is a pretty good team. checked out the highlights.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezUNyTsG4RI]We Don't Give a Damn for the Whole State of Michigan - YouTube[/ame]

Our receivers played bad, we should have not ran the ball that much the running game wasn't working against Alabama. The main flaw was our defense, Alabama had over 200 rushing yards

Not sure if Michigan sucks or if Bama is just that good!

The running game worked because we have great backs and possibly the best O Line in college football. The Defense looked awesome except a couple of missed assignments in the secondary. Fix those and we'll own anyone we play!

And defending against the Alabama running game will just open up our passing game even more.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Not sure if Michigan sucks or if Bama is just that good!

The running game worked because we have great backs and possibly the best O Line in college football. The Defense looked awesome except a couple of missed assignments in the secondary. Fix those and we'll own anyone we play!

And defending against the Alabama running game will just open up our passing game even more.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Bama is good but most of Michigan mistakes were unforced.

Michigan sucks big-time.

ND should win at home against them - after they take care of Purdue at home then play Mich St on the road - who didn't look all that great in their opener.

ND should be 4-0.

This new QB they have is the real deal - Everett G. - reminds me ofTony Rice.

Usually when ND gets past the early Big 10 teams in their schedule - they build momemtum ...........

But that was under Lou Holtz - like when they won their last NC in 1993.

Forum List

Back