Michigan state Univ. bans whiteboard in the dorms because pp write things on them might be offensive

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Michigan State U. Bans Whiteboards in the Dorms Because People Write Things on Them
Are students engaging in more harassment, or are administrators defining harassment too broadly?
That's because some people write offensive messages on them, and the university wants to take an even more proactive approach to fighting harassment.
Michigan State U. Bans Whiteboards in the Dorms Because People Write Things on Them
---------------------------------------------------------

The snowflake culture man you are going to have a pathetic nation of snowflakes these dumb asses will want to fight a war with paper airplanes and think other Countries will abide by love cures all , lmao other Countries aren't anywhere near the wussies this Country is and other Countries don't give a dam what you think or feel.
Just like if you were a snowflake who ended up in prison do you think they would coddle you lmao.

I must have another hissyfit, someone in the world doesn't see things my way.

Are students engaging in more harassment, or are administrators defining harassment too broadly?
That's because some people write offensive messages on them, and the university wants to take an even more proactive approach to fighting harassment.
---------------------------------------------------------

The snowflake culture man you are going to have a pathetic nation of snowflakes these dumb asses will want to fight a war with paper airplanes and think other Countries will abide by love cures all , lmao other Countries aren't anywhere near the wussies this Country is and other Countries don't give a dam what you think or feel.
Just like if you were a snowflake who ended up in prison do you think they would coddle you lmao.

"Just like if you were a snowflake who ended up in prison do you think they would coddle you lmao. "

tyson fag.png

• Banned
This offensive bs is seriously getting out of hand honestly. Anybody remember that video from Pink Floyd where the kids walked around like perfect soldiers I think it was We don't need education" This is a society the globalist want us to live and if these jackasses don't knock it off they esp. will end up living like that.

It is no joke when there are subliminal messages within music, movies etc. Things to come, things that will come.

The video is a perfect example how these kids are going to live, and the Schools are herding them right into it all.

DUMBING DOWN AMERICA VIA THE EDUCATION SYSTEM....

upload_2017-2-22_10-51-10.png

This offensive bs is seriously getting out of hand honestly. Anybody remember that video from Pink Floyd where the kids walked around like perfect soldiers I think it was We don't need education" This is a society the globalist want us to live and if these jackasses don't knock it off they esp. will end up living like that.

It is no joke when there are subliminal messages within music, movies etc. Things to come, things that will come.

The video is a perfect example how these kids are going to live, and the Schools are herding them right into it all.

DUMBING DOWN AMERICA VIA THE EDUCATION SYSTEM....

View attachment 113683

This sums it up.

Report: Most Utah young adults ill-prepared for workforce, ineligible for military

I really don't see a reason for this. If one thing is removed, people will just find another place to write about whatever they think needs to be addressed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back