Michigan Serial Killer Reportedly Targeting Black Men

Most studies agree that serial killers are usually white males.

that's because ******* are so dumb they get caught the first time.

Actually stupid there are accepted physiological reasons for this fact and "******* are dumb" is not one of them .

Blacks just don't tend to develop the psychosis that leads to one becoming a serial killer the way whites do, as far as criminals go I mean. Obviously neither the average white man or the average black man is likely to become a murderer.

Just as there are without doubt some crimes that blacks are more likely to commit than whites, there are crimes t hat whites are more likely to commit than blacks, and becoming a serial killer is one of them.

I'd give you some links to read, but you obviously have no interest in educating yourself.

Are you denying that blacks have more than their share of serial killers by population size?

You should think things through before making comments to others to 'get educated'

Whoever it is sure picked the right state if stabbing black guys get's him a nut.:eusa_hand:
The only place better might be Ethiopia for easier:eusa_eh: to find targets.

I wonder how soon it will be before some white guy gets stomped to death by blacks who use the excuse 'he axed fo drekshuns so we knowed he be the killa'

that's because ******* are so dumb they get caught the first time.

Actually stupid there are accepted physiological reasons for this fact and "******* are dumb" is not one of them .

Blacks just don't tend to develop the psychosis that leads to one becoming a serial killer the way whites do, as far as criminals go I mean. Obviously neither the average white man or the average black man is likely to become a murderer.

Just as there are without doubt some crimes that blacks are more likely to commit than whites, there are crimes t hat whites are more likely to commit than blacks, and becoming a serial killer is one of them.

I'd give you some links to read, but you obviously have no interest in educating yourself.

Are you denying that blacks have more than their share of serial killers by population size?

You should think things through before making comments to others to 'get educated'

No. I'm saying that in relation to the criminal population whites have a higher percentage of serial killers than blacks. Now CLEARLY blacks have a higher percentage of criminals than whites, but if you look at just the ones who are criminals , more of the whites are likely to be serial killers than blacks.

No. I'm saying that in relation to the criminal population whites have a higher percentage of serial killers than blacks. Now CLEARLY blacks have a higher percentage of criminals than whites, but if you look at just the ones who are criminals , more of the whites are likely to be serial killers than blacks.

i have a video for you because clearly your idiot ass needs to get a better footing in statistics. you can fast forward to 11 min 12 sec for an example relevant to your cretinism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLmzxmRcUTo]YouTube - ‪Peter Donnelly: How juries are fooled by statistics‬‎[/ame]

all you have really proven is that whites for the most part don't commit any crimes until they SNAP, while blacks commit crimes all the time because they don't have, in the first place, any of the things ( like discipline or sense of duty ) that can snap in a white or asian person.

white people go from nice and quiet straight to chopping people's heads off. ******* start by selling crack, then beating their girlfriend, then robbing 7-11, then by shooting their business ( selling crack ) competitors ... before you know it they are behind bars never having had a chance to blossom into a full blown serial killer :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back