Michigan Republicans on The move Conscience Clause Abortion Riders Next

Abortion is legal and is the law of the land and I would love to see abortion become illegal, but it's not going to happen.

But...

Why is the government forcing me to commit a sin, damning my soul?

You may not believe this is the case, but I do. Abortion is legal, I get it. If a woman wants to murder their child, they have the legal right to do so, the law says they can. I shouldn't be forced to help her though if I think that it's wrong.

If you can force me to help you murder your child, then I should be able to force you to go to church. You are damning my soul to an eternity in Hell, maybe I can save yours.

Why do you worship a sadistic diety that would condemn you to hell for something you have no control over?

I refuse to worship imaginary sadists...

Abortion is legal and is the law of the land and I would love to see abortion become illegal, but it's not going to happen.

But...

Why is the government forcing me to commit a sin, damning my soul?

You may not believe this is the case, but I do. Abortion is legal, I get it. If a woman wants to murder their child, they have the legal right to do so, the law says they can. I shouldn't be forced to help her though if I think that it's wrong.

If you can force me to help you murder your child, then I should be able to force you to go to church. You are damning my soul to an eternity in Hell, maybe I can save yours.

Why do you worship a sadistic diety that would condemn you to hell for something you have no control over?

I refuse to worship imaginary sadists...

That's all well and good and congratulations on your faith or lack there of or whatever. I don't really care what you believe and if you want to help women get abortions, knock yourself out. Help as many as you want but don't tell me I have to as well.

Also, I do have control over it with my vote and support for the candidate that is against government funded abortions. I know the law is never going to change, at least I can fight against money going for something I don't think is right.

Oh, and I'm against the death penalty as well and believe military action should be used for the defense of the United States, our allies or the oppressed. I was all for the war in Iraq at first, but the more I learned about it, my stance has changed.

Right....just because it's "legal"...doesn't make it "moral".
Don't force me to help pay for you to murder your child!

[

They have that right, just not to be paid for by the tax payers ...Get it Joey?

I would rather pay for Abortions than Israel, thanks.

Frankly, paying for poor women's abortions is a good thing. $300.00 for an abortion vs. hundreds of thousands in benefits over the years... sounds like a bargain.

Liberals have always been for population control...How about we have a little government panel decide which ones are worth being born.

Rick Snyder was pushing for his state to set up its own exchange, which would've allowed the state to have this kind of control over the insurance plan offerings in it.

His legislature chose not to, instead opting to let the Obama administration run one for them. The federal exchange isn't subject to state policy choices or preferences.

Rick Snyder was pushing for his state to set up its own exchange, which would've allowed the state to have this kind of control over the insurance plan offerings in it.

His legislature chose not to, instead opting to let the Obama administration run one for them. The federal exchange isn't subject to state policy choices or preferences.

Really so the Obama adminstraion is now running our insurance? Did Obama say that? I guess we'll see them in court

Liberals have always been for population control...How about we have a little government panel decide which ones are worth being born.

Or we can just leave it to the people who are going to mold them to start with.

Really want to have a child and will nuture it-

vs.

Being forced to have a child they don't want and will always resent for ruining their lives.

Hmmmm....

Doesn't sound like a tough one here.

That's all well and good and congratulations on your faith or lack there of or whatever. I don't really care what you believe and if you want to help women get abortions, knock yourself out. Help as many as you want but don't tell me I have to as well.

Also, I do have control over it with my vote and support for the candidate that is against government funded abortions. I know the law is never going to change, at least I can fight against money going for something I don't think is right.

Oh, and I'm against the death penalty as well and believe military action should be used for the defense of the United States, our allies or the oppressed. I was all for the war in Iraq at first, but the more I learned about it, my stance has changed.

Again, guy, we all end up paying for stuff we don't want to pay for. That's the price of democracy.

If we could earmark our 1040,s to only pay what we supported, I promise you federal abortions would be fully funded before the F-22 Raptor program would.

This is pretty good.
And I agree. Elective abortions shouldn't be covered by health insurance. Just because you were dumb enough to get knocked up doesn't mean you shouldn't face the consequences of your actions.

Agian, the insurance companies don't make a big deal about this... they happily pay for abortions because they know it's cheaper than $3000.00 for a live birth and years of pediatric care.

The states SHOULD have the same attitude. Probably more so. Except politicians know they need to suck up to the religious fanatics to get them to keep voting against their own economic interests.

Forum List

Back