Michigan Elections

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I'm looking into the non partisan elections and ballot proposals. I know who to vote for on the ones that say dem, rep, libertarian, green, etc.

PROPOSAL ONE, medical marijuana. Maraijuana should be legal anyways, so hell yes on prop 1.

Prop 2, stem cell/embryonic research. Hell yea! By the way, my priest endorsed mccain based on his one. I am thinking of turning him in and costing my church their tax exempt status, but I don't want my community to hate me. But that was BULLSHIT! Hey, if the right can fuck with Rev. Wright, why should we protect law breaking churches?

Proposal 3 sounds like their trying to ask for more money and bigger government. I didn't understand their lousy explanation when I looked up my sample ballot, so I'm voting no unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Hathaway for judge. She's the liberal. Republicans say she's light n crime, but first time offenders have to be punished financially first because we don't have the money or space to lock up every non violent offender, and the republicans know that. Repubs talk a good game but never want to fund their ideas.

Saad is a judge appointed by bush. I want him gone. Cliff taylor too. Abortion and stem cell could be in their hands? No way.

If you know anything about these ppl, let me know:

Judges
James m alexander
martha anderson
nancy grant
shalina d kumar
rudy j nichols

david carl anderson
mary ellen brennan
lisa gorcyca
thomas e kuhn

mark frankel vs daniel a obrien

william balestrino
mathew cornish
greg janicki
kathy j lyall

some of these might be ppl to oversee wayne state or uofm or msu. I'm just hoping for a link that will tell me more about some of these people.

Forum List

Back