Michigan Affirmative Action Ban oveturned, on equal protection grounds.

Appeals court strikes down Michigan's affirmative action ban - CNN.com

This is why you cannot put people on courts who think it is thier job to create law, instead of intepret law. How someone can consider affirmative action equal protection is beyond me.

While I, too, think we should be getting away from affirmative action, I however continue to see unfairness contra Blacks, women and the very poor nationwide. Thus, until the laws have ascertained all people are treated equally and given equal opportunity to thrive for themselves, I believe affirmative action ought to remain in place to make sure that those who are always attempting to play god by inhibiting the success and progress of others do not have the exclusive powers to do so.

Appeals court strikes down Michigan's affirmative action ban - CNN.com

This is why you cannot put people on courts who think it is thier job to create law, instead of intepret law. How someone can consider affirmative action equal protection is beyond me.

While I, too, think we should be getting away from affirmative action, I however continue to see unfairness contra Blacks, women and the very poor nationwide. Thus, until the laws have ascertained all people are treated equally and given equal opportunity to thrive for themselves, I believe affirmative action ought to remain in place to make sure that those who are always attempting to play god by inhibiting the success and progress of others do not have the exclusive powers to do so.

Five dollars says your black.

Forum List

Back