Michigan about to be lost to republicans for a generation

lukelk

VIP Member
Jul 26, 2012
As the tittle says, this push by a minority to turn Michigan to a right to work state by holding closed doors meeting and other crazy stuff, the best part is its having a major effect, workers are now more united than ever, getting stronger. This will push Michigan into FIRM democrat control, the dems are now primed to take back pretty much every state branch of government. This is one of the best things that has happened in a long time. Oh and looks like Wisconsin is shifting too, hell Paul Ryan couldn't even win his home district in the 2012 election, gov. Walker is weaker than ever now, this is very awesome, it's destroying the republican party this this part of the country for a generation.

How awful that people be given the freedom to choose for themselves if union membership is right for them.

You mean take all the advantages of union membership without the work?

When the union fights for safer working conditions, the non-union employee benefits. Same with higher wages or protections from abusive managers.

How does a Plutocrat say, "Fuck you"? "Trust me!"

As the tittle says, this push by a minority to turn Michigan to a right to work state by holding closed doors meeting and other crazy stuff, the best part is its having a major effect, workers are now more united than ever, getting stronger. This will push Michigan into FIRM democrat control, the dems are now primed to take back pretty much every state branch of government. This is one of the best things that has happened in a long time. Oh and looks like Wisconsin is shifting too, hell Paul Ryan couldn't even win his home district in the 2012 election, gov. Walker is weaker than ever now, this is very awesome, it's destroying the republican party this this part of the country for a generation.

Freedom of choice does all that?

I can see the Dems have no incentive to give us freedom. I can see why they turn every state they control into a shithole.

It gets them votes.

How awful that people be given the freedom to choose for themselves if union membership is right for them.

When the union fights for safer working conditions, the non-union employee benefits. Same with higher wages or protections from abusive managers.

You do know, don't you, that there are laws in place to protect workers against the abuses you imagine only unions protect against?

You do know, don't you, that there are laws in place to protect workers against the abuses you imagine only unions protect against?

Obama doesn't care. He won't let facts get in the way of his bullshit.

What work? your scenario is irrelevant, MSHA, OSHA, and a host of other Gov. systems,your unions are left to be political entities not a labor concern.

Um, yeah. Have you ever tried to use them?

The problem with going the legal route is that you frequently have to wait years to get any kind of relief, and frankly, those bills aren't going to pay themselves.

For instance, the first job when I got out of the Army, some real douchebags ran the place. Place was a safety nightmare. Thankfully, someone finally called OSHA. but even then, it took about four months to litigate the initial complaint before they implemented the bare minimum correction they had to.

What work? your scenario is irrelevant, MSHA, OSHA, and a host of other Gov. systems,your unions are left to be political entities not a labor concern.

The Dems need them to launder money.

They bail them out. They use taxpayer funds to increase their membership. Then unions donate to the Democrat Party.

Funny you should mention that. Remember the Big Branch Mine disaster in 2011. It was after they threw the union out. Massey Energy was cited hundreds of times by MSHA for violations. And yet they still had a massive accident where 29 people died.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/us/20mine.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

As the largest coal producer in Appalachia at the time, Massey used its leverage “to attempt to control West Virginia’s political system,” and through it, oversight agencies. Inspectors, whose job it was to protect miner safety, were cast as “enemies,” the report said, with the company challenging their very legitimacy.

Politicians were afraid of the company, the report said, because the chief executive at the time, Don Blankenship, “was willing to spend vast amounts of money to influence elections,” the report said.

The Dems need them to launder money.

They bail them out. They use taxpayer funds to increase their membership. Then unions donate to the Democrat Party.

And Corporations launder money and donate to the GOP.

The problem is, eventually, it still comes down to votes, and there are only so many stupid bible thumpers you can fool with talk about abortions and guns before they realize they are getting screwed.

Chrysler Forced to Take Back 13 Union Workers Caught Drinking, Seemingly Getting High During Lunch

Remember back in 2010 when 13 Chrysler auto workers got busted drinking and smoking what appeared to be marijuana on the job? Sure you do, it was all over the news.

Unsurprisingly, once news of their “extracurricular” activities made headlines, they were promptly fired by the embarrassed automaker for violating company policy.

But here’s something new: Chrysler has been forced to reinstate all 13 of the disgraced employees. As it turns out, the 13 kicked back against the company’s decision and filed a grievance and entered arbitration.

As one person put it:

apexmoon
Posted on December 10, 2012 at 2:48pm
” …and resume our focus on building quality products that will firmly establish Chrysler Group’s position in the marketplace.”

Yeah, quality products from a drunk, stoned guy. I knew there was a reason I buy foreign."

Chrysler Forced to Take Back 13 Union Workers Caught Drinking, Seemingly Getting High During Lunch | Video | TheBlaze.com

Do you have a source for that which isn't a crazy Mormon who pisses into a jar?

That's it, attack the messenger since you don't have a reply. If you paid any amount of attention to the world around you then you would know,and have seen this on the news when it happened.

But then again how can a person who wears blinders see anything?

Glad you raised the piss issue. Proves what a hypocrite you are. When Beck does it, which is his right, little whiners like you make snide remarks. When some leftwing libby asshole who is unemployed does it...it's art.

Last edited:
Nutters are losing battle after battle for the hearts and minds of the majority. Choosing to stand on the wrong side of issue after issue.......bitterly clinging.

Funny you should mention that. Remember the Big Branch Mine disaster in 2011. It was after they threw the union out. Massey Energy was cited hundreds of times by MSHA for violations. And yet they still had a massive accident where 29 people died.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/us/20mine.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

As the largest coal producer in Appalachia at the time, Massey used its leverage “to attempt to control West Virginia’s political system,” and through it, oversight agencies. Inspectors, whose job it was to protect miner safety, were cast as “enemies,” the report said, with the company challenging their very legitimacy.

Politicians were afraid of the company, the report said, because the chief executive at the time, Don Blankenship, “was willing to spend vast amounts of money to influence elections,” the report said.

Unions don't inspect mines the feds do whats your point? Companies hve no power over MSHA. They come and go as they please when they please.you are pointing fingers at the wrong people.

that's probably true.

of the 10 states with the highest poverty rate, 8 are "right to work" states.... which does NOT mean, right to choose... it means right to work for less money and no benefits.

because, you know, to support CEO salaries and bonuses, workers SHOULD live in poverty.

it's so funny watching you idiots vote against your own interests...

especially people who get government salaries.

:eusa_whistle:

Freedom of choice does all that?

I can see the Dems have no incentive to give us freedom. I can see why they turn every state they control into a shithole.

It gets them votes.

The Republicans turned the country into a shit-hole. They took tax, social security, pension, etc from the productive workers to subsidize the entitled rich. They give tax benefits for sending jobs to foreign countries. They sent all the production jobs out of this country as fast as possible. They subsidize big box retailers who import foreign goods. Republicans exploded the size of government & pay for government employees but made it less effective in guarding our wealth against Wallstreet. The democrats are not very good but they beat the shit out of Repubtards.

Last edited:

of the 10 states with the highest poverty rate, 8 are "right to work" states.... which does NOT mean, right to choose... it means right to work for less money and no benefits.
because, you know, to support CEO salaries and bonuses, workers SHOULD live in poverty.

it's so funny watching you idiots vote against your own interests...

especially people who get government salaries.

:eusa_whistle:

Can you post some evidence corroborating the connection between the poverty rate and it being a direct result of the states being "right to work" states.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back