Michelob Ultra Pure Gold..

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I usually drink Michelob Ultra anyway, if I'm not drinking Coor's light, but this Pure Gold is super smooth. Has anyone else tried it yet?

I usually drink Michelob Ultra anyway, if I'm not drinking Coor's light, but this Pure Gold is super smooth. Has anyone else tried it yet?

What ever happened to just ... Beer?

Generic-Beer.jpg

Generic-Beer.jpg
Whatever happened to "just beer"? I'm no fan of wine but you might get assaulted in the peoples republic of California if you said "wine is just wine". Beer can be the tasteless piss that we drank as kids and the stuff that quenches our thirst on a fishing boat or it can be a taste experience. Back to the subject, Michlelob is Bud in a bottle. It's good and refreshing after a couple of hours of mowing the lawn but hardly the beer I would choose to sip at sunset or order at a restaurant. .

Generic-Beer.jpg
Whatever happened to "just beer"? I'm no fan of wine but you might get assaulted in the peoples republic of California if you said "wine is just wine". Beer can be the tasteless piss that we drank as kids and the stuff that quenches our thirst on a fishing boat or it can be a taste experience. Back to the subject, Michlelob is Bud in a bottle. It's good and refreshing after a couple of hours of mowing the lawn but hardly the beer I would choose to sip at sunset or order at a restaurant. .

I like Mich Ultra... but can't stand the taste of Bud or Bud Light.

Currently like vanilla porters. But not a beer fan over all.

Currently sipping whiskey by the firepit on the Canadian border.
What a freaking perfect night. Stars are intense and a nice buzz working.
:alcoholic:

Generic-Beer.jpg

Wines are named for their vineyard and their variety... I've yet to hear of a wine called...

Super dry ultra ice golden pure extreme.

Beer names have gotten over the top.

The only time I drink beers is with sushi/sashimi.

And then only Japanese beers.

Japanese beers are made differently with different yeasts.

Forum List

Back