Michelle's Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous

A link to it was posted on this site.

It was idiotic. I could have written a better one when I was 10. Her hypothesis was that people who hang out with a certain group are more comfortable within that group than in a different group.

Bravo, Michelle.

Maybe you should have gotten a degree from Princeton.

I laughed even as I wrote that clearly absurd statement.

What a stupid thread. She ordered lobster.

McCain is worth 60 million, and she ordered lobster.

Get a fucking life.

THOUGH he's battling GOP accusations that he's an Ivy League elitist, Barack Obama has a lifestyle of the rich and famous, like TV show host Robin Leach, who always signed off, "Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!" While he was at a meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Michelle Obama called room service and ordered lobster hors d'oeuvres, two whole steamed lobsters, Iranian caviar and champagne, a tipster told Page Six.

Story here

What do conservatives have against people who are smart and earn their own money and decide to spend their own money????

THOUGH he's battling GOP accusations that he's an Ivy League elitist, Barack Obama has a lifestyle of the rich and famous, like TV show host Robin Leach, who always signed off, "Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!" While he was at a meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Michelle Obama called room service and ordered lobster hors d'oeuvres, two whole steamed lobsters, Iranian caviar and champagne, a tipster told Page Six.

Story here

This is horrible!

Its sure to win McCain some votes.

i'm greatful they ordered lobster! our lobster industry is really hurting due to the recession...

If I was rich and famous, I wonder if newspaperboy would be posting about my ordering veggy burgers and tofu stir fry from room service since I don't eat meat?

How can you get any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

I have been pudding free since I was 14!

Personally, I want somebody refined to be President and First Lady.

I'm still shocked and embarrassed that George Dumbya Bush, a grown man, thinks peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are his favorite meal.

Personally, I couldn't care less if the President and First Lady sat around on Sundays drinking beer, eating pork rinds and watching Nascar as long as they are competent at being President.

While I do think that the media's portrayal of Obama AND Biden as down-home earthy guys is over-the-top and pathetic...its not like anyone with a brain isn't aware that Mr. and Mrs. Obama are very wealthy.

Not quite sure why the fact that wealthy people stay in expensive hotels and order expensive food is a story?

In fact, I believe that Obama admits that he's wealthy, hence him saying he's willing to pay more taxes.

However, I believe that the media portrayal of Obama and Biden as down to earth guys is based on the fact that neither owns multiple homes, Obama owns ONE car and Joe continues to take the train to and from work even though clearly he could afford to do otherwise.

hey paperboy, remind us again how much the outfit Cindy McCain wore to the convention cost?

In fact, I believe that Obama admits that he's wealthy, hence him saying he's willing to pay more taxes.

However, I believe that the media portrayal of Obama and Biden as down to earth guys is based on the fact that neither owns multiple homes, Obama owns ONE car and Joe continues to take the train to and from work even though clearly he could afford to do otherwise.

hey paperboy, remind us again how much the outfit Cindy McCain wore to the convention cost?

Didn't it cost the equivalent of a decade's worth of Joe the Plummer's annual salary?

It is a major hospital. It is the kind of entity I would expect would receive government funds.

If there is evidence that something illegal or inappropriate took place, then I would be happy to see it. Otherwise...

It wouldn't be so bad that Michelle's hospital might have received one million in tax payer dollars if she wasn't the one responsibile for a program to steer the uninsured away from its emergency room.

Story here

Personally, I couldn't care less if the President and First Lady sat around on Sundays drinking beer, eating pork rinds and watching Nascar as long as they are competent at being President.

You just described GWBUSH, except for the competent part!

Story here
How many houses and cars do the McCain's have and what does Cindy's wardrobe cost?

What do conservatives have against people who are smart and earn their own money and decide to spend their own money????

Maybe you should reconsider your "Proud Zionist" title. Are you aware of the backgrounds of major Obama supporters, financial and otherwise, like al-Mansour, Khalid Rashid, Samantha Power (Senior Foreign Policy Advisor who wants to withdraw money from Israel and put U.S. troops in Israel to protect Palestinians) and the fact that Obama got an endorsement from Hezbollah? What do they know that you don't know?

Its funny when a Republican bitches about someone living well.

We have a winner in the category of unintentional humor! While “The ONE” was practicing his speech on the afternoon of the Al Smith Dinner, bathing in the afterglow of the adoration due to a paragon of empathy, quoting Matthew (“as you do to the least of your brethren,”) even allowing for the fact that his half-brother lives in a hut and subsists on a dollar or two a month, and writing in his book that the “white man’s greed runs a world in need,” and how cruise ships throw overboard food so needed by the hungry, the ONE-spouse, Michelle, ordered the following for a 4:00 snack: Lobster Hors' doeuvres, TWO whole steamed lobsters, Iranian caviar, and champagne- or so reported the NY Post, page 6. Now, don’t go making comparisons with the commissars of the Soviet workers- paradise.

BTW, if this "living well" is at your expense (political contributions), do you want your money back? No? Maybe you might want to contribute to the George Obama Compassion Fund (a real charity) started by Dinesh D'Souza, when he heard about Barak's poor half-brother in Kenya.

"I'm putting up $1000 to get this fund started. I invite people to send me small contributions--$5, $10, $25, whatever you can spare. Send them to P.O. Box 3384, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067. Make your checks to 'George Obama.' I will then contact the Obama campaign and offer them the money on the condition that they forward it to George Obama in Kenya. The advantage of this approach is that not only does George Obama benefit from our generosity, but also Barack Obama can use the opportunity to improve his relationship with his half-brother. Let's foster Obama family values, and give a break to a guy who really needs it." -- Dinesh D'Souza

I've sent in my $10 check; how about you?

THe problem is she didn't earn it. It was given to her and she did nothing. Meanwhile insisting that fat cats pay disproportionate taxes because they need to spread the wealth around.

Of course it doesn't bother you guys. YOu're all for raping the system and could care less when people get caught. You thrive on hypocrisy and thievery.

THe problem is she didn't earn it. It was given to her and she did nothing. Meanwhile insisting that fat cats pay disproportionate taxes because they need to spread the wealth around.

Of course it doesn't bother you guys. YOu're all for raping the system and could care less when people get caught. You thrive on hypocrisy and thievery.

Please provide evidence that Michelle Obama "did nothing" and didn't earn her money.

Forum List

Back