Michelle's Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous

Don't forget, the Admirals son was awarded 100% disability from the military, which gives him a pretty nice pension. Think about all the kids that came back with blown off limbs that only got 30% disability because the military was trying to save a buck. But they didn't skimp on John.

And doesn't 100% disabled mean you can't work? He works. He even hiked the Grand Canyon recently.

You guys really are desperate.

It is every American's dream to be an elitist, to be wealthy, to call room service and not consider the bill. I am missing why living the American dream is a bad thing all of a sudden.

It's not and it's alive and well and has little to do with the government.

This election is actually pretty simple: Do you want more people dependent on government or not?

If you want more people dependent on government Obama is your man.

No, that does not make you an elitist also. I too like good food and nice restaurants. But then again I'm not out making speeches about people having to choose a gallon of orange juice over milk when they go out shopping.

One can't understand or have empathy for the problems of the less fortunate if one eats lobster? Who put that rule in place?

One can't understand or have empathy for the problems of the less fortunate if one eats lobster? Who put that rule in place?

Americans of all classes are the most generous people on the planet.

We don't need government telling us we should do more.

I agree with you. It shouldn't matter. Ya gotta admit ordering Iranian caviar or whatever is probably not the smartest political move. Let her eat whatever she wants. I could care less. I just found it comical and ironic.

Americans of all classes are the most generous people on the planet.

We don't need government telling us we should do more.

Have you ever actually been overseas Papertard? If so, you wouldn't have made the first statement.

And.....you're right.....we DON'T need the government telling us we should do more, we've done enough, 700 BILLION things as a matter of fact. However, it isn't Obama that put us in this mess.

It was Bush Jr. and his merry band of morons, of which John McInsane is one of them.

While I do think that the media's portrayal of Obama AND Biden as down-home earthy guys is over-the-top and pathetic...its not like anyone with a brain isn't aware that Mr. and Mrs. Obama are very wealthy.

Not quite sure why the fact that wealthy people stay in expensive hotels and order expensive food is a story?

Very wealthy as compared to what?

VERY WEALTHY is when your name is Trump, or Gates (as in Bill), or some of the others. Oprah Winfrey, and Ty Warner, the failed actor turned toy salesman who created Beanie Babies, easily the most popular collectible toy of the 1990s, amassed a fortune that Forbes estimated last year at $4.4 billion, making him the richest person in the Chicago area today.

The Obamas are not nearly as wealthy as Cindy McCain, but John is along for the ride, LOL.....

Both of the Obamas work for a living, no inherited money there, and both of the Bidens work for a living, and all for of these people have advanced degrees.

The Bidens, as Senator and teacher are "poorer" than the Obamas, but the Obamas net worth is what, couple of million, as compared to the 100 Million + that is the McCain woman.....

So who is "WEALTHY" here?

I mean really.....

BTW, the only VERY WEALTY in Delaware are named DuPONT, last I heard, LOL.....

The Obamas aren't really even "rich" let alone VERY WEALTHY!

Obamas Open Tax Returns, Earned Nearly $1M in 2006 - FOXNews.com Elections

I agree with you. It shouldn't matter. Ya gotta admit ordering Iranian caviar or whatever is probably not the smartest political move. Let her eat whatever she wants. I could care less. I just found it comical and ironic.

Right.....................:eusa_whistle:

Have you ever actually been overseas Papertard? If so, you wouldn't have made the first statement.

And.....you're right.....we DON'T need the government telling us we should do more, we've done enough, 700 BILLION things as a matter of fact. However, it isn't Obama that put us in this mess.

It was Bush Jr. and his merry band of morons, of which John McInsane is one of them.

That's Mr. Papertard to you! :lol:

Very wealthy as compared to what?

VERY WEALTHY is when your name is Trump, or Gates (as in Bill), or some of the others. Oprah Winfrey, and Ty Warner, the failed actor turned toy salesman who created Beanie Babies, easily the most popular collectible toy of the 1990s, amassed a fortune that Forbes estimated last year at $4.4 billion, making him the richest person in the Chicago area today.

The Obamas are not nearly as wealthy as Cindy McCain, but John is along for the ride, LOL.....

Both of the Obamas work for a living, no inherited money there, and both of the Bidens work for a living, and all for of these people have advanced degrees.

The Bidens, as Senator and teacher are "poorer" than the Obamas, but the Obamas net worth is what, couple of million, as compared to the 100 Million + that is the McCain woman.....

So who is "WEALTHY" here?

I mean really.....

BTW, the only VERY WEALTY in Delaware are named DuPONT, last I heard, LOL.....

The Obamas aren't really even "rich" let alone VERY WEALTHY!

Obamas Open Tax Returns, Earned Nearly $1M in 2006 - FOXNews.com Elections

Contessa_Sharra has a valid point. If the the Obama's were rich they would not have needed to get a sweetheart deal from Rezko. :D

That's Mr. Papertard to you! :lol:

All right.

Mr. Papertard, have YOU ever been overseas for any kind of extended time?

I've got almost 10 years outside of the US. 26 different countries to be exact.

How much experience do you have?

The only reason that I ask, is because you made the mistaken statement of saying that Americans are the most generous of all people over the world. Sadly, that's not true. The people of Crete, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Brazil, as well as most of the other countries that I've been to have been nothing but gracious and generous with me (at least as long as I wasn't in the tourist districts). What do you have to back up your statement?

All right.

Mr. Papertard, have YOU ever been overseas for any kind of extended time?

I've got almost 10 years outside of the US. 26 different countries to be exact.

How much experience do you have?

The only reason that I ask, is because you made the mistaken statement of saying that Americans are the most generous of all people over the world. Sadly, that's not true. The people of Crete, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Brazil, as well as most of the other countries that I've been to have been nothing but gracious and generous with me (at least as long as I wasn't in the tourist districts). What do you have to back up your statement?

No other country in the history of the world has been more generous in our aid to others or done more to free people from tyranny than the U.S. This does not mean there aren't incredibly generous people everywhere. That I think we can agree on.

No other country in the history of the world has been more generous in our aid to others or done more to free people from tyranny than the U.S. This does not mean there aren't incredibly generous people everywhere. That I think we can agree on.

Avoiding the question I see.......

I'll ask again. Have you ever been outside of the United States for any period of time over a month or longer?

If you don't answer, then I'll know you're one of those brain dead types who are responsible for the "ugly American" syndrome, because you are an arrogant asshole who hasn't bothered to see what is what.

All you're doing is spouting forth with no proof or experience.

Avoiding the question I see.......

I'll ask again. Have you ever been outside of the United States for any period of time over a month or longer?

If you don't answer, then I'll know you're one of those brain dead types who are responsible for the "ugly American" syndrome, because you are an arrogant asshole who hasn't bothered to see what is what.

All you're doing is spouting forth with no proof or experience.

Not avoiding. Mostly bored with the thread. But I'm in a good mood so I'll answer your question. Been overseas for more than a month and enjoy friendships with people from all around the world.

One thing I've learned in life is that what people accuse you of is what they themselves are guilty of.

Pardon me if I do not wish to exchange any further communication with you.

As far as I'm concerned you no longer exist.

And paid for it with money she has earned with her own brains.

Unlike either McCain or his wife who both got rich off of her daddys millions

She paid for it with money she stole from the hospital she "works" for. The one that pays her $350,000 of a $2 million grant they received to better serve the poorest of the ER visitors.

What does Michelle do? Take 1/4 of the money, send the poor people to other hospitals, and take the year off to campaign with her hubby.

Go Michelle.

And if you think she has brains, you haven't read her dissertation.

She paid for it with money she stole from the hospital she "works" for. The one that pays her $350,000 of a $2 million grant they received to better serve the poorest of the ER visitors.

What does Michelle do? Take 1/4 of the money, send the poor people to other hospitals, and take the year off to campaign with her hubby.

Go Michelle.

And if you think she has brains, you haven't read her dissertation.

She stole it? I haven''t heard that one before.

Poor Allie...

No, she allotted it to herself. Cuz she's working so hard and all, and it's so important to her to see those poor people get treated. So she takes 1/4 of the money earmarked for that program as her "salary" and takes a leave of absence.

Not avoiding. Mostly bored with the thread. But I'm in a good mood so I'll answer your question. Been overseas for more than a month and enjoy friendships with people from all around the world.

One thing I've learned in life is that what people accuse you of is what they themselves are guilty of.

Pardon me if I do not wish to exchange any further communication with you.

As far as I'm concerned you no longer exist.

I doubt it. Most of your posts are thinly veiled lies.

Forum List

Back