Michelle's Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
THOUGH he's battling GOP accusations that he's an Ivy League elitist, Barack Obama has a lifestyle of the rich and famous, like TV show host Robin Leach, who always signed off, "Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!" While he was at a meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Michelle Obama called room service and ordered lobster hors d'oeuvres, two whole steamed lobsters, Iranian caviar and champagne, a tipster told Page Six.

Story here

And paid for it with money she has earned with her own brains.

Unlike either McCain or his wife who both got rich off of her daddys millions

They are just so frustrated that the typical bullshit they shovel aint gettin it in this election.

They just cant scew the facts enough to gain traction.

Im lovin it.

I'm not interested in debating smears and innuendo. You want clarification, go to snopes.com.

You are looking sillier by the second.

All I asked you was do you think a government handout is a tax cut?

Sorry if you consider that to be a smear or innuendo.

THOUGH he's battling GOP accusations that he's an Ivy League elitist, Barack Obama has a lifestyle of the rich and famous, like TV show host Robin Leach, who always signed off, "Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!" While he was at a meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Michelle Obama called room service and ordered lobster hors d'oeuvres, two whole steamed lobsters, Iranian caviar and champagne, a tipster told Page Six.

Story here

Your threads just keep getting more desperate as each day goes by.

If you were staying at the Waldorf-Astoria, wouldn't you want to live it up a bit? I know I would, since I don't get that chance very often.

I mean, the fact that you think this is news is laughable, but whatever floats your boat newsboy. I guess you don't have much in life anymore since newspapers are a dying breed, eh?

Last edited:
You are looking sillier by the second.

All I asked you was do you think a government handout is a tax cut?

Sorry if you consider that to be a smear or innuendo.

oh...that question. i thought you meant discussing your retarded allegations about Obama.

And, frankly, you got your answer. I asked if that meant that Exxon/Mobile got a hand out.

Not sure what else you're looking for. *shrug*

But it is amusing that all the good humor went bye bye in your posts.

Besides, you're still saying that trickle down voodoo economics for dummies is somehow good for this country when you've seen what it's done over the last 8 years.

You know Paper Butt......I've stayed at some VERY nice places, eaten some extremely expensive and good food, as well as had clothes that most would consider expensive.

Whenever I was advanced in rank over the 20 years of my career, every payday, I would go out for a steak, sometimes lobster, and then stop off and buy a 10 dollar cigar. That was my treat to myself.

Whenever I was advanced in rank, or was transferred to a new duty station, there would be at least 1 stop where I treated myself to some really nice stuff. One week, I went through 2,700 bucks, and didn't have shit to show for it except the memories.

Does that make ME an elitist also?

While I do think that the media's portrayal of Obama AND Biden as down-home earthy guys is over-the-top and pathetic...its not like anyone with a brain isn't aware that Mr. and Mrs. Obama are very wealthy.

Not quite sure why the fact that wealthy people stay in expensive hotels and order expensive food is a story?

oh...that question. i thought you meant discussing your retarded allegations about Obama.

And, frankly, you got your answer. I asked if that meant that Exxon/Mobile got a hand out.

Not sure what else you're looking for. *shrug*

But it is amusing that all the good humor went bye bye in your posts.

Besides, you're still saying that trickle down voodoo economics for dummies is somehow good for this country when you've seen what it's done over the last 8 years.

What retarded allegations have I made about Obama?

OK, I'll ask one more time:

Do you consider a government handout a tax cut?

It's a simple question.

Perhaps you can also answer my other questions:

1. What government handout has Exxon/Mobil received?
2. Should we also increase taxes on companies like Microsoft who have bigger profit margins then oil companies?
3. What Bush policy was enacted that caused the current economic problems?
4. What Clinton policy did Bush get rid of that as a result caused the current economic problems?

Come on, Jillian, you can do better than simply attacking me and giving me bumper sticker answers.

What retarded allegations have I made about Obama?

OK, I'll ask one more time:

Do you consider a government handout a tax cut?

It's a simple question.

Perhaps you can also answer my other questions:

1. What government handout has Exxon/Mobil received?
2. Should we also increase taxes on companies like Microsoft who have bigger profit margins then oil companies?
3. What Bush policy was enacted that caused the current economic problems?
4. What Clinton policy did Bush get rid of that as a result caused the current economic problems?

Come on, Jillian, you can do better than simply attacking me and giving me bumper sticker answers.

Hey Paper Butt......how's about you answer my question......

Because I like nice things and can afford them, does this mean that I should also be on LSORAF?

It is every American's dream to be an elitist, to be wealthy, to call room service and not consider the bill. I am missing why living the American dream is a bad thing all of a sudden.

It is every American's dream to be an elitist, to be wealthy, to call room service and not consider the bill. I am missing why living the American dream is a bad thing all of a sudden.

It's not that the American dream is bad, it is the way that the greedy motherfuckers in Washington and Wall Street have gone after theirs, to the detriment of us all.

I believe in the American dream. I'm kinda living part of it right now. Retired, nothing to do but scream at the tv and write books, and come up with inventions.

Eventually, though....I'm gonna be able to get these inventions out to the people and I'm gonna make some decent money. Don't wanna get rich....just wanna be comfortable with enough to eat, shelter from the weather, and enough to pay my bills, with maybe a bit left over to fix my scooter.

And paid for it with money she has earned with her own brains.

Unlike either McCain or his wife who both got rich off of her daddys millions

Don't forget, the Admirals son was awarded 100% disability from the military, which gives him a pretty nice pension. Think about all the kids that came back with blown off limbs that only got 30% disability because the military was trying to save a buck. But they didn't skimp on John.

And doesn't 100% disabled mean you can't work? He works. He even hiked the Grand Canyon recently.

You know Paper Butt......I've stayed at some VERY nice places, eaten some extremely expensive and good food, as well as had clothes that most would consider expensive.

Whenever I was advanced in rank over the 20 years of my career, every payday, I would go out for a steak, sometimes lobster, and then stop off and buy a 10 dollar cigar. That was my treat to myself.

Whenever I was advanced in rank, or was transferred to a new duty station, there would be at least 1 stop where I treated myself to some really nice stuff. One week, I went through 2,700 bucks, and didn't have shit to show for it except the memories.

Does that make ME an elitist also?

No, that does not make you an elitist also. I too like good food and nice restaurants. But then again I'm not out making speeches about people having to choose a gallon of orange juice over milk when they go out shopping.

Forum List

Back