Michelle's 'fro....

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
article-1390986-0C44C00400000578-37_634x407.jpg

I'm sorry, but that is funny.

The tamale incident (when Obama said don't get between Michelle and and tamales, or whatever it was) was pretty hilarious, too.

I may come to appreciate Michelle, just cuz she has to take so much shit, and at the end of the day she ends up looking goofy with the rest of us.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
If she shows up to some event with a bone through her nose then I might think she has a sense of humor.

It was a funny shot.... but I thought Michelle looked really very nice generally while she's been in Europe.

It was a funny shot.... but I thought Michelle looked really very nice generally while she's been in Europe.

Me too. I just saw a photo of three of the outfits she wore (one was the white dress she wore to the see the Queen) and thought she looked terrific. Some of her fashion choices have been . . . less than flattering and some downright ugly (imo). Did she get a new stylist?

Me too. I just saw a photo of three of the outfits she wore (one was the white dress she wore to the see the Queen) and thought she looked terrific. Some of her fashion choices have been . . . less than flattering and some downright ugly (imo). Did she get a new stylist?

Whatever it is, I hope she keeps it up.

I have to agree. I cringed over some of her gown choices in the past and often she would appear in a classy ensemble only to stick a big old ugly PIN on it. Someone put a bug in her ear, finally, I think.

The tamale incident (when Obama said don't get between Michelle and and tamales, or whatever it was) was pretty hilarious, too.

I may come to appreciate Michelle, just cuz she has to take so much shit, and at the end of the day she ends up looking goofy with the rest of us.
It's hard to ignore how obese Michelle is in that picture.

Last edited:

The white dress is Tom Ford...stunning.

It's hard to ignore how obese Michelle is in that picture.

She's hardly "obese."

This is obese:
them-liberals.jpg

Forum List

Back