Michelle

Sometimes less is more. In the case of Willow Tree my post captured her essence. In most of your posts, House, less is too much.

Fuck off, hypocrite....

How does one "Fuck off"? Is that the mental masturbation you engage in so often?

And your signature used to be "Idiot"; when did you change your name to "hypocrite" [I must say both are perfect nom de plumes for you].

Look at the EX COP trying to talk with sophistication.

Tool

Sometimes less is more. In the case of Willow Tree my post captured her essence. In most of your posts, House, less is too much.

Fuck off, hypocrite....

How does one "Fuck off"? Is that the mental masturbation you engage in so often?

And your signature used to be "Idiot"; when did you change your name to "hypocrite" [I must say both are perfect nom de plumes for you].

Fuck off, hypocrite...

Put the cork back in the bottle, Dot Com meant neo con, not convict - don't take it personal.
When are you morons going to realize that the stigma of my past is not an insult to me? I embrace what I've learned in life. If it was an embarrassment I wouldn't have mentioned it. .

Given the amount of ridiculous threads you start and opinions you post I'm certain you are beyond embarrassment. My intent is never to embarrass or insult you, my skills are not developed sufficiently to do more to you in those regards than you do to yourself.

Put the cork back in the bottle, Dot Com meant neo con, not convict - don't take it personal.
When are you morons going to realize that the stigma of my past is not an insult to me? I embrace what I've learned in life. If it was an embarrassment I wouldn't have mentioned it. .

Given the amount of ridiculous threads you start and opinions you post I'm certain you are beyond embarrassment. My intent is never to embarrass or insult you, my skills are not developed sufficiently to do more to you in those regards than you do to yourself.

I couldn't agree more

If one knows Barack Obama's family history on the Dunham side, one would know Michelle lied.

Does any one else find it interesting that the "white" side of the family is valuable around election time?

I know I do.

:D

Fuck off, hypocrite....

Fuck off, hypocrite...

Yes hypocrite I will (once I figure out how to "fuck off").

Two questions: 1) Why don't you capitalize the letter "h" in your name?*** 2) Does telling someone to "fuck off" while hiding behind your keyboard make you feel like a man?

*** If I had to guess you lack confidence. Likely you spent a good deal of your formative years running home from school. Good exercise and I suppose it kept your nose from being flattened by the 'ruff boys'.

Just told a whopper.

If she says struggle.
If she says struggling one more fucking time.

I will punch myself in the face so fucking hard.

I will not tolerate any one saying this was a great speech..... :mad:

What ?

Did she say she struggled when that hospital was paying her 300 K a year so BO would push some pork their way. She quits and they don't replace her ?

She was overheard to say "Have you seen how expensive it is to send kids to camp ?".

Forum List

Back