Michelle Wolf's tweet firing back at Trump goes viral

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Today Donald Trump mocked Michelle Wolf because someone else was invited to the White House Correspondent Dinner this year.
Trump said:
So-called comedian Michelle Wolf bombed so badly last year at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner that this year, for the first time in decades, they will have an author instead of a comedian. Good first step in comeback of a dying evening and tradition! Maybe I will go?
Wolf responded:
"I bet you'd be on my side if I had killed a journalist’.
Ouch!
Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Michelle Wolf on Twitter

Comic relief....shes a freak....so who cares?....the guy was not a journalist he was an agitator and Muslim brotherhood nut....it amazes me that the media and libs are on a rampage against Saudi Arabia but cherish China.....:45:

Today Donald Trump mocked Michelle Wolf because someone else was invited to the White House Correspondent Dinner this year.
Trump said:
So-called comedian Michelle Wolf bombed so badly last year at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner that this year, for the first time in decades, they will have an author instead of a comedian. Good first step in comeback of a dying evening and tradition! Maybe I will go?
Wolf responded:
Ouch!
Michelle Wolf on Twitter
Who is michelle wolf?

Trump said:
Wolf responded:
Ouch!
Michelle Wolf on Twitter
Who is michelle wolf?

Some venom spitting liberal extremist who claims to be a comedian.

This makes the left look bad yet some leftist starts a thread about it...:eusa_think:
Perhaps she was topped by Tulsi
5qcuaiqtrqz11.jpg

Trump said:
Wolf responded:
Ouch!
Michelle Wolf on Twitter
STUPID
''ouch''....????!!???
he's POTUS and she's nothing but a dumb whore

The White House Correspondents really need to mend fences with the Trumpster after this year's pathetic performance.

IMHO, a two pronged plan could help repair the breach and restore our democracy.

1st, the WHCA should sign a long term deal with the Trump International in Washington for the annual event. The facility is run by Trump's boys who are doing a great job at hospitality.

2nd, the WHCA should bring in a conservative comedian to rip the Left a new one. The great Dennis Miller could be a good choice, and perhaps sign on Ted Nugent as the musical performer. This would provide balance and a fairness doctrine to the event.

Trump would probably show

Forum List

Back