Michelle Suggests Republicans are Liars

I've never heard a good word about us or our country from the Obama's

she wasn't proud of us until her hubby got elected, he thinks we are just a bunch of greedy bible thumping gun clingers..If they cared they wouldn't see the need to want to, fundamentally transform us..

but he duped a lot of people and we have to live with it for another four years..I just hope we can survive them

Here is one of her more outlandish unsubstantiated quotes:

“Voter suppression was in full force in so many states all over this country,” Mrs. Obama said.

Now the left is all about saying that although there have been cases of voter fraud in their world it does not exisit. Yet they invent the lie that just asking a person to prove they are who they are is some sort of suppression.

Michelle Suggests Republicans are Liars | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Considering that the democrats ran the most nastiest dishonest campaign I can remember it is really laughable to hear her words. Her words tell me exactly what is truth, the democrats are not willing to work outside their party. They have never been willing to compromise. But when it is considered that they think they know everything and are the end all of all things why would they compromise with inferior beings?

Freewill, you lack the ability to think for yourself.

Respect the first lady, you fucking tool.

I've never heard a good word about us or our country from the Obama's

she wasn't proud of us until her hubby got elected, he thinks we are just a bunch of greedy bible thumping gun clingers..If they cared they wouldn't see the need to want to, fundamentally transform us..

but he duped a lot of people and we have to live with it for another four years..I just hope we can survive them

I wish they'd just STFU and enjoy their Christmas in Hawaii.

“Voter suppression was in full force in so many states all over this country,” Mrs. Obama said.

Now the left is all about saying that although there have been cases of voter fraud in their world it does not exisit. Yet they invent the lie that just asking a person to prove they are who they are is some sort of suppression.

Michelle Suggests Republicans are Liars | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Considering that the democrats ran the most nastiest dishonest campaign I can remember it is really laughable to hear her words. Her words tell me exactly what is truth, the democrats are not willing to work outside their party. They have never been willing to compromise. But when it is considered that they think they know everything and are the end all of all things why would they compromise with inferior beings?

Those want respect much show respect first.

When the bitch just can't stand there and waive to the crowd, instead opening her piehole to spew bullshit....you know they are scum.

Those want respect much show respect first.

no kidding, and we saw the Respect the left gave Bush, so them preaching respect is quite the JOKE

If the "First Lady" wants respect, she should know that to be First Lady first you must be a lady.

Forum List

Back