Michelle Suggests Republicans are Liars

Voter suppression was in play in Repubican states. Only it didn't work this time. Once again, the USMB wingnut brigade is in lalaland.

Voter suppression was in play in Repubican states. Only it didn't work this time. Once again, the USMB wingnut brigade is in lalaland.

Care to offer one shread of evidence?

That's what you were predicting about 2012.

yeah and you pulled off a squeaker...you all want to forget almost 50% of the people voted AGAINST this hateful administration..
like I said, another four years of the hate from this couple..

A squeaker? People stood in line in some states 8 hours or more in defiance of Republican obstruction. They were committed. It worked.

OK, this is just plain silly. How do you equate suppression to standing in line to vote? How do you know those standing in line were not voting for Romney? How did the Republicans cause them to stand in line? Chances are that, if you are claiming these lines were Obama voters, they were waiting in line in Democrat precincts which of course the Republicans would have no control.

See you people just make up stories and keep repeating them until you all believe them to be true.

Sure. Florida Gov Rick Scott shortening early voting days (which directly affected the popular "Souls to the polls" drive), then refusing to extend hours after people waited in lines for up to 8 hours. The FL state legislature making it difficult for voter registration organizations to register new voters.

yeah and you pulled off a squeaker...you all want to forget almost 50% of the people voted AGAINST this hateful administration..

A squeaker? People stood in line in some states 8 hours or more in defiance of Republican obstruction. They were committed. It worked.

OK, this is just plain silly. How do you equate suppression to standing in line to vote? How do you know those standing in line were not voting for Romney? How did the Republicans cause them to stand in line? Chances are that, if you are claiming these lines were Obama voters, they were waiting in line in Democrat precincts which of course the Republicans would have no control.

See you people just make up stories and keep repeating them until you all believe them to be true.

Democrats typically do very well in early voting. It's a well-known fact. Rick Scott knows it. Republicans know it. Look at the numbers. Republicans figured if they could keep early voting hours down, less Democrats would vote. It's glaringly obvious what happened.

That's what you were predicting about 2012.

A squeaker? :lol: Obama won by a bigger margin in the popular vote than Reagan. The electoral vote was 332/206. Yeah, what a squeaker.

You're delusional.

call it whatever you want doesn't change the fact almost 50% of the people voted AGAINST Dear Leader after only FOUR YEARS
tsk tsk

A squeaker? :lol: Obama won by a bigger margin in the popular vote than Reagan. The electoral vote was 332/206. Yeah, what a squeaker.

You're delusional.

call it whatever you want doesn't change the fact almost 50% of the people voted AGAINST Dear Leader after only FOUR YEARS
tsk tsk
Romney got 47.8% of the vote ... funny how 47% follows him around.
Obama got 50.6% of the vote.
Romney 206 electoral votes
Obama 332 electoral votes

You're delusional.

tsk tsk

I know to you ObamaBots you would call that a landslide..:lol:

Here is one of her more outlandish unsubstantiated quotes:

“Voter suppression was in full force in so many states all over this country,” Mrs. Obama said.

Now the left is all about saying that although there have been cases of voter fraud in their world it does not exisit. Yet they invent the lie that just asking a person to prove they are who they are is some sort of suppression.

Michelle Suggests Republicans are Liars | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Considering that the democrats ran the most nastiest dishonest campaign I can remember it is really laughable to hear her words. Her words tell me exactly what is truth, the democrats are not willing to work outside their party. They have never been willing to compromise. But when it is considered that they think they know everything and are the end all of all things why would they compromise with inferior beings?

That's how these assholes role, accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of.

“Voter suppression was in full force in so many states all over this country,” Mrs. Obama said.

Now the left is all about saying that although there have been cases of voter fraud in their world it does not exisit. Yet they invent the lie that just asking a person to prove they are who they are is some sort of suppression.

Michelle Suggests Republicans are Liars | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Considering that the democrats ran the most nastiest dishonest campaign I can remember it is really laughable to hear her words. Her words tell me exactly what is truth, the democrats are not willing to work outside their party. They have never been willing to compromise. But when it is considered that they think they know everything and are the end all of all things why would they compromise with inferior beings?

The big mooch is upset because her king didn't get 100% of the vote.

Here we go again. Accuse the other side exclusively of what you're doing yourself as a means of deflection.

Propaganda 101.

Yup......Obama does it all of the time.

Your point is what?

tsk tsk

Dick Morris predicted Romney would win in a landslide, with 330+ electoral votes. When the results came in, he called it a squeaker for Obama.

Dick Morris predicted Romney would win in a landslide, with 330+ electoral votes. When the results came in, he called it a squeaker for Obama.

So where is the wide spread suppression? It would seem by the results voter fraud is more likely.

and? you know you and your fellow lunatics are delusional, right?

so? it was a squeaker..
you all should be more worried about THAT come 2014...
but you believe with the Dear leader incumbent winning again it was a sign from the heavens and all the people in the country LOVE love love him..
And lets hope the First Lady hater continues dumping on the people of this country...
should be real good for Democrats

Here we go again. Accuse the other side exclusively of what you're doing yourself as a means of deflection.

Propaganda 101.
I think you both are right.

so? it was a squeaker..
you all should be more worried about THAT come 2014...
but you believe with the Dear leader incumbent winning again it was a sign from the heavens and all the people in the country LOVE love love him..
And lets hope the First Lady hater continues dumping on the people of this country...
should be real good for Democrats

Democrats don't care. Whatever they did to win the last election, they can do to win the next. Then, if they lose, they can complain it was voter suppression and fraud.

Forum List

Back