Michelle Suggests Republicans are Liars

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Here is one of her more outlandish unsubstantiated quotes:

“Voter suppression was in full force in so many states all over this country,” Mrs. Obama said.

Now the left is all about saying that although there have been cases of voter fraud in their world it does not exisit. Yet they invent the lie that just asking a person to prove they are who they are is some sort of suppression.

Michelle Suggests Republicans are Liars | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Considering that the democrats ran the most nastiest dishonest campaign I can remember it is really laughable to hear her words. Her words tell me exactly what is truth, the democrats are not willing to work outside their party. They have never been willing to compromise. But when it is considered that they think they know everything and are the end all of all things why would they compromise with inferior beings?

Here is one of her more outlandish unsubstantiated quotes:

“Voter suppression was in full force in so many states all over this country,” Mrs. Obama said.

Now the left is all about saying that although there have been cases of voter fraud in their world it does not exisit. Yet they invent the lie that just asking a person to prove they are who they are is some sort of suppression.

Michelle Suggests Republicans are Liars | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Considering that the democrats ran the most nastiest dishonest campaign I can remember it is really laughable to hear her words. Her words tell me exactly what is truth, the democrats are not willing to work outside their party. They have never been willing to compromise. But when it is considered that they think they know everything and are the end all of all things why would they compromise with inferior beings?

Here we go again. Accuse the other side exclusively of what you're doing yourself as a means of deflection.

Propaganda 101.

she is as hateful as her husband

Worst President and First lady eva..

Michelle is absolutely correct and what's more, Democrats won big in spite of it.

Watch out in 2014.

Using your course of critical thinking (sic), the democrats won because of substantial voter fraud. Since you and Michelle feel it totally unnecessary to even provide anything other then your divisive opinion then I certainly can present mine as absolute fact. But then of course since you an Michelle don't think the makers of this country are as worthy as yourself I am quite sure you will not think any one's opinion other then yourself is important.

Last edited:
Michelle is absolutely correct and what's more, Democrats won big in spite of it.

Watch out in 2014.

Yeah sure she is...

She and her Dear Leader Hubby never have anything good to say about us or our country..but you all love those types of people..

I'm sure by 2014 people will be so sick of this couple you Democrats will be in for a world of hurt...

Watch out in 2014.

Yeah sure she is...

She and her Dear Leader Hubby never have anything good to say about us or our country..but you all love those types of people..

I'm sure by 2014 people will be so sick of this couple you Democrats will be in for a world of hurt...

That's what you were predicting about 2012.

Watch out in 2014.

Yeah sure she is...

yeah and you pulled off a squeaker...you all want to forget almost 50% of the people voted AGAINST this hateful administration..
like I said, another four years of the hate from this couple..

Anyone who "suggests" politicians are liars is an idiot.

I will tell you straight out without a doubt that absofuckinglutely all politicians are liars

Watch out in 2014.

Yeah sure she is...

And she was right. Half the country is fed up with him and half is ignorant on the issues..

Yeah sure she is...

yeah and you pulled off a squeaker...you all want to forget almost 50% of the people voted AGAINST this hateful administration..

A squeaker? People stood in line in some states 8 hours or more in defiance of Republican obstruction. They were committed. It worked.

A squeaker? People stood in line in some states 8 hours or more in defiance of Republican obstruction. They were committed. It worked.

oh dear gawd...voter suppression.
and we showed straight up voter fraud where we you and Queen First lady then?
And as for standing in line I'm sure a lot of them were doing it to VOTE AGAINST the hate in as President now..
anyway you all think this woman condemning the people in country who are Republicans is a good thing, than carry on..

Watch out in 2014.

Yeah sure she is...

I predict a Romney landslide. :eusa_shifty:

It worked now if only he would. :D

oh dear gawd...voter suppression.
and we showed straight up voter fraud where we you and Queen First lady then?
And as for standing in line I'm sure a lot of them were doing it to VOTE AGAINST the hate in as President now..
anyway you all think this woman condemning the people in country who are Republicans is a good thing, than carry on..

And they only waited 45 minutes for their oBUMaphones.

Yeah sure she is...

A squeaker? :lol: Obama won by a bigger margin in the popular vote than Reagan. The electoral vote was 332/206. Yeah, what a squeaker.

You're delusional.

Forum List

Back