Michelle Selling Obamaloney

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Just more empty words and slogans. A night filled with denial and delusion and insulting people's intelligence as to the condition of this country and her husband's disastrous record and broken promises. And they were stupid enough to try to pull a fast one on the American people by removal / changing the text on Israel and God in their platform.

Enjoy the shellacking this November.

Definitely a night of untruths and strawmen.

Ryan spoke truth and was pilloried by "fact checkers" for somehow implying something they didn't appreciate.

Wonder if the fact checkers will blink at what we sat through tonight.

Definitely a night of untruths and strawmen.

Ryan spoke truth and was pilloried by "fact checkers" for somehow implying something they didn't appreciate.

Wonder if the fact checkers will blink at what we sat through tonight.
The lies and hate speech by the other speakers were astounding. And this from party that parades it's "diversity" and "tolerance" while deceptively removing God from their platform, with their Great Leader saying "you didn't build it" (in other words it belongs to the govt.)

I was struck by a reoccurring thought watching tonight. The Thought that these people are not talking about the Obama who has actually been President for the last 4 years, they are talking about some fictional Character that only existed in the 2008 Campaign. Talking about how he is going to make this another American Century, While he is over seeing out Decline, Talking about how he is going to Focus on Jobs, when his Job Creation does not even keep up with the Growing of the Work Force.

I swear there is not one once of Reality in what these people are saying.

Can we have some bidenmustard on that ?

Yellow, runny, looks like the squirts.

I want to see Michelle Obama prove the claim that when they were first married their student loan bills were higher than their mortgage. I bet that's just stinking smelly pile of shit.

Forum List

Back