Michelle O's School lunch nightmare, Obama kids school NOT INCLUDED

I sort of half agree with you. But I'll actually take it a step further.
Since the purpose of school is to educate children, lets get rid of the school cafeterias and let the schools focus on education. Let the parents of the children decide what they want their children to eat by packing a lunch for them or having the kids pack their own lunch like I did. It's not the schools responsibility to feed children.

I guess, if people don't think it's up to the schools to provide lunches (or breakfast), then fine. A lot of people would lose jobs.

But since some think it's up to public schools to provide meals, then there should be a certain standard for those meals. I don't have a problem with making it as healthy as possible, while also trying to make it palatable to kids. But every picky kid who throws out his or her lunch can't be a story about how terrible the food is.
Unfortunately, hungry kids do not learn very well...and like in many other aspects.....parents don't bother to feed their kids. But let's DO close down all cafeterias and see what happens.
Parents are responsible for feeding their children, not the school. Close the cafeterias that serve shitty food and you might find that parents become responsible citizens. Those that don't might find that their offspring go the way of the dodo bird.
I think the Republican Party should add "Close down all school cafeterias" as a plank on their National Platform.
As opposed to a Democrat platform of feeding children barfalicious food?
There is a reason I tend to vote Libertarian. It has to do with getting the federal government out of my life.

Wow. What a tragedy. If only parents could send a lunch from home.....

Oh, well, whatcha gonna do?

Michelle should be sending lunch to school with her kids to ensure they eat what she wants everyone else to eat.

Of course, some kids have had their lunches confiscated by schools because the food police didn't approve.

I don't give a darn if the lunch lady loses her job at the school. If she's good at providing lunches for children, the parents will hire her to do it for their children.

Again, the public school's job is to provide education, not food. Your failure to comprehend that fact is indicative of what is wrong with society. Do you ask other public services (think police, fire department) to provide food for children?

That must be that "compassionate conservatism" we hear so much about. The lunch lady can lose her union job and get one making lunch for one child, instead.

A school's job is to educate the child, and to care for the whole child. No, it's not exactly in the school's job to wipe noses or tie shoes, but teachers do those things.

I sort of half agree with you. But I'll actually take it a step further.
Since the purpose of school is to educate children, lets get rid of the school cafeterias and let the schools focus on education. Let the parents of the children decide what they want their children to eat by packing a lunch for them or having the kids pack their own lunch like I did. It's not the schools responsibility to feed children.

I guess, if people don't think it's up to the schools to provide lunches (or breakfast), then fine. A lot of people would lose jobs.

But since some think it's up to public schools to provide meals, then there should be a certain standard for those meals. I don't have a problem with making it as healthy as possible, while also trying to make it palatable to kids. But every picky kid who throws out his or her lunch can't be a story about how terrible the food is.
Unfortunately, hungry kids do not learn very well...and like in many other aspects.....parents don't bother to feed their kids. But let's DO close down all cafeterias and see what happens.
Parents are responsible for feeding their children, not the school. Close the cafeterias that serve shitty food and you might find that parents become responsible citizens. Those that don't might find that their offspring go the way of the dodo bird.
I think the Republican Party should add "Close down all school cafeterias" as a plank on their National Platform.
There is a reason I tend to vote Libertarian. It has to do with getting the federal government out of my life.
So, we agree on what the Republicans should promote in their national platform...getting cafeterias out of schools.

So....let me clarify.....I call you a rude name...you call me a rude name. Ok, where is it that I called you a rude name so that I can apologize for being so crude and classless?
I misunderstood another post..you had to start chirping and crowing..AFTER I had already apologized to the person I misunderstood...If you had kept your mouth shut and minded your own business instead of trying to be a smart ass we wouldn't be having this conversation..
Now, go play, child. I'm not running around and around in circles for you.
So...let me make sure I understand. You misunderstood another post....I make one comment, you call it "chirping and crowing" and then call me some foul names....................and I'm the "child"? :eusa_eh:

Wow. What a tragedy. If only parents could send a lunch from home.....

Oh, well, whatcha gonna do?

Michelle should be sending lunch to school with her kids to ensure they eat what she wants everyone else to eat.

Of course, some kids have had their lunches confiscated by schools because the food police didn't approve.

I'm guessing (and I could be wrong), that the Obama girls get a healthy lunch, based on the school it is, and the tuition parents pay.

And Michelle Obama doesn't design each and every public school menu. You know that, right? She spearheaded an effort to make school lunches healthier, so that we have fewer fat kids.

What a comprehensively ignorant and ridiculous post.

So....let me clarify.....I call you a rude name...you call me a rude name. Ok, where is it that I called you a rude name so that I can apologize for being so crude and classless?
I misunderstood another post..you had to start chirping and crowing..AFTER I had already apologized to the person I misunderstood...If you had kept your mouth shut and minded your own business instead of trying to be a smart ass we wouldn't be having this conversation..
So...let me make sure I understand. You misunderstood another post....I make one comment, you call it "chirping and crowing" and then call me some foul names....................and I'm the "child"? :eusa_eh:

go play, child...run along now.

Gee I wonder why the Obama daughters eat nice lunches at school? Maybe because they go to a prestigious school? Class envy is ripe with this one.

What's hilarious is they claim democrats play the class warfare card and then they turn around and play the same card when it favors them. Hypocrite overload.

The OP is, as always, hilarious and really not worth responding to.

The theme, however, is pretty intense....Pelosi liberalism is probably the last thing the Democrats should embrace from their own end of the spectrum. As a liberal, I roll my eyes when I hear stories like the schools confiscating lunch.

Yet here you are moron.. That doesn't answer the question of Schools becoming the Food Gestapo , now does it? Nor does it answer why Herr Michelle didn't make certain HER OWN children's school was included.. Let's starve kids but my kids will eat like kings and queens and all the good little ass licking lefties jump and cheer in unison as usual.. You Zombies are pathetic.

So...again....is it the adult thing to do to call someone foul names over a simple comment?

Gee I wonder why the Obama daughters eat nice lunches at school? Maybe because they go to a prestigious school? Class envy is ripe with this one.

What's hilarious is they claim democrats play the class warfare card and then they turn around and play the same card when it favors them. Hypocrite overload.

The OP is, as always, hilarious and really not worth responding to.

The theme, however, is pretty intense....Pelosi liberalism is probably the last thing the Democrats should embrace from their own end of the spectrum. As a liberal, I roll my eyes when I hear stories like the schools confiscating lunch.

Yet here you are moron.. That doesn't answer the question of Schools becoming the Food Gestapo , now does it? Nor does it answer why Herr Michelle didn't make certain HER OWN children's school was included.. Let's starve kids but my kids will eat like kings and queens and all the good little ass licking lefties jump and cheer in unison as usual.. You Zombies are pathetic.
I think you too should push for the GOP to add "get cafeterias out of schools" to their national platform.

Put that dyke on ignore.. it's not only stalkerish but never has anything to add.. always the same, "so let me understand," then twists everything.. It's a waste.

So...again....is it the adult thing to do to call someone foul names over a simple comment?
Sure....sure...whatever you say...

Sure....sure...whatever you say...
Actually, it was a question. Did you see the "?" at the end?

Michelle Obama (or the government, which is really what we're talking about) has little standing to tell private schools what to serve for lunch.....

Do you want them to? Do you want public schools to be subject to standards (because taxpayers pay for it) as well as private schools?

Pictured below is the "terrible, horrible, no-good very bad school lunch" that students are protesting.

53fe2cee266e0.image.jpg

Hardly the image painted by your bigoted articles, systyr. I regret that you were taken in by their racist, syxyst propaganda.
Systr, where's the link to your picture? Which school was this served at? Show us..

Michelle Obama (or the government, which is really what we're talking about) has little standing to tell private schools what to serve for lunch.....

Do you want them to? Do you want public schools to be subject to standards (because taxpayers pay for it) as well as private schools?
You're not very fucking bright are you? SHE HAS NO FUCKING BUSINESS FORCING ANY SCHOOL WHAT TO SERVE CHILDREN.......... NONE, you assclown..No one elected her to anything.. SHE HOLDS NO ELECTED OFFICE.. secondly, if she's going to FORCE serf children to eat slop, she better do the same with her spoiled ass kids.

Obama Girls Enjoy Best School Lunch in America Public Schoolers Lament Let s Move Meals CNS News

This link shows you what the spoiled and pampered Obama kids have for lunch.

This link : This is the public school Serf lunch..
Michelle O s Lunch Rules Sour First Day Of School Student Fighting Back Politics

Who elected this woman to any office to FORCE children to eat a bunch of batshyt crazy vegan shit? I don't recall her being up for election.. If she wants to step in to the political limelight she had best be prepared for what's going to come her way. How come her kids aren't included in this slop being served to the Public school serfs?

Untrue that she wasn't elected. It has been understood since Bill Clinton ran that the First Lady would affect policy decisions, actually longer than that, but.............

I would actually think you would be FOR the woman having a say in things............. Guess not when she doesn't say things you want to hear... How myopic.

And for the record, are you suggesting that you want ALL pubic school policies to apply to private schools? Or just THIS one?

Oh and PS - the new lunches aren't near as bad as what some of yall make them out to be, food companies have came a LONG way since the new standards were introduced. Educate yourself.

C'mon....it's just something else for RWrs to be petty about. All you have to do is see how rude and crude they've gotten on this thread to clearly see that they have nothing substantial to discuss.

Forum List

Back