Michelle O's School lunch nightmare, Obama kids school NOT INCLUDED

Tacos and French fries? I think a sloppy Joe is healthier than that.

Obama Girls Enjoy Best School Lunch in America Public Schoolers Lament Let s Move Meals CNS News

This link shows you what the spoiled and pampered Obama kids have for lunch.

This link : This is the public school Serf lunch..
Michelle O s Lunch Rules Sour First Day Of School Student Fighting Back Politics

Who elected this woman to any office to FORCE children to eat a bunch of batshyt crazy vegan shit? I don't recall her being up for election.. If she wants to step in to the political limelight she had best be prepared for what's going to come her way. How come her kids aren't included in this slop being served to the Public school serfs?

Some animals are more equal than others

And now that you've realized you cannot possibly criticize the irreproachable actions of President Obama himself, you've reached the new low of calling his chyldryn animals.

Wrongpublicans are so backwards and disgusting.

You seem to want to argue that lunches from home shouldn't be inspected or confiscated.

Yes. Exactly.
You seem to be arguing that gvmt should decide for others..Not "you" of course.You put whatever you wanted to in your childs lunch....you just want others to have to comply with a useless and intrusive statist policy that doesn't affect you.

Almost as if I've disagreed with that somewhere on here. :confused-84:

Surrender all decisions to the gvmt. is your statist premise.
You should really try actually reading someone's post before commenting, you know. :D

Go read post #37 and STFU, c**t.
Oh dear....and now I've upset you. :(

Gee I wonder why the Obama daughters eat nice lunches at school? Maybe because they go to a prestigious school? Class envy is ripe with this one.
And now...the Right is reduced to whining about the President's childrens lunches. This is really sad...and quite funny...all at once. :lol:

No, we are whining about this:

fe62fb74306723ed64bfe28ddc47706b_XL.jpg
Nice photoshop. :D

Is this really the role of the federal government? Let states support local agriculture through school lunch program. Texas kids can have Texas beef. Mississippi kids can have Gulf shrimp. Colorado kids can have happy brownies. Just kidding. Get the federal government out of our public schools.

You seem to want to argue that lunches from home shouldn't be inspected or confiscated.

Yes. Exactly.
You seem to be arguing that gvmt should decide for others..Not "you" of course.You put whatever you wanted to in your childs lunch....you just want others to have to comply with a useless and intrusive statist policy that doesn't affect you.

You should really try actually reading someone's post before commenting, you know. :D

Sure...sure..whatever you need to say to try to save face...

Yes. Exactly.

Maybe you'll feel better if you call me the C word some more. :(

Schools shouldn't be providing food at all to kids, feeding them is the parent's job. Schools should stick to teaching and parents provide food for your kids. Close all the school cafeterias down and brown bag it.

Yes. Exactly.

*Pro Tip*
act like an asshole, get treated like an asshole.

Liberals, are such a fucking disaster. Another day, another story of the government take over of all our choices in life.

Another day another illustration of blatant liberal double talk and hypocrisy.

Right. Because those kids have no choice. Eat the food, or go hungry.

I mean, unless their parents decide to send in a lunch from home.

No, that can't be right; that would be another choice.
I sort of half agree with you. But I'll actually take it a step further.
Since the purpose of school is to educate children, lets get rid of the school cafeterias and let the schools focus on education. Let the parents of the children decide what they want their children to eat by packing a lunch for them or having the kids pack their own lunch like I did. It's not the schools responsibility to feed children.

Tacos and French fries? I think a sloppy Joe is healthier than that.

It is. Kids are still growing, and need fuel for that. The Michell-O lunches are particularly horrible for any kids involved in athletics. They aren't getting enough calories to get them through workouts.

Liberals, are such a fucking disaster. Another day, another story of the government take over of all our choices in life.

Another day another illustration of blatant liberal double talk and hypocrisy.

Right. Because those kids have no choice. Eat the food, or go hungry.

I mean, unless their parents decide to send in a lunch from home.

No, that can't be right; that would be another choice.
Since the purpose of school is to educate children, lets get rid of the school cafeterias and let the schools focus on education. Let the parents of the children decide what they want their children to eat by packing a lunch for them or having the kids pack their own lunch like I did. It's not the schools responsibility to feed children.

Oh dear Lord help me.

I guess, if people don't think it's up to the schools to provide lunches (or breakfast), then fine. A lot of people would lose jobs.

But since some think it's up to public schools to provide meals, then there should be a certain standard for those meals. I don't have a problem with making it as healthy as possible, while also trying to make it palatable to kids. But every picky kid who throws out his or her lunch can't be a story about how terrible the food is.

Yes. Exactly.

*Pro Tip*
act like an asshole, get treated like an asshole.
So....let me clarify.....I call you a rude name...you call me a rude name. Ok, where is it that I called you a rude name so that I can apologize for being so crude and classless?

I guess, if people don't think it's up to the schools to provide lunches (or breakfast), then fine. A lot of people would lose jobs.

But since some think it's up to public schools to provide meals, then there should be a certain standard for those meals. I don't have a problem with making it as healthy as possible, while also trying to make it palatable to kids. But every picky kid who throws out his or her lunch can't be a story about how terrible the food is.
Unfortunately, hungry kids do not learn very well...and like in many other aspects.....parents don't bother to feed their kids. But let's DO close down all cafeterias and see what happens.

I don't give a darn if the lunch lady loses her job at the school. If she's good at providing lunches for children, the parents will hire her to do it for their children.

Again, the public school's job is to provide education, not food. Your failure to comprehend that fact is indicative of what is wrong with society. Do you ask other public services (think police, fire department) to provide food for children?

Unfortunately, hungry kids do not learn very well...and like in many other aspects.....parents don't bother to feed their kids. But let's DO close down all cafeterias and see what happens.
Parents are responsible for feeding their children, not the school. Close the cafeterias that serve shitty food and you might find that parents become responsible citizens. Those that don't might find that their offspring go the way of the dodo bird.

Parents are responsible for feeding their children, not the school. Close the cafeterias that serve shitty food and you might find that parents become responsible citizens. Those that don't might find that their offspring go the way of the dodo bird.
I think the Republican Party should add "Close down all school cafeterias" as a plank on their National Platform.

So....let me clarify.....I call you a rude name...you call me a rude name. Ok, where is it that I called you a rude name so that I can apologize for being so crude and classless?
I misunderstood another post..you had to start chirping and crowing..AFTER I had already apologized to the person I misunderstood...If you had kept your mouth shut and minded your own business instead of trying to be a smart ass we wouldn't be having this conversation..
Now, go play, child. I'm not running around and around in circles for you.

Forum List

Back