Michelle on Intolerant Christians

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
140225170817-michelle-obama-0225-story-top.jpg

The Obamas respect to Islam and the rights of Muslims to discriminate as they choose. It’s different when Christians in Mississippi pass a law that reinforces their religious freedom to live and respect their own values. That’s when the shemale Godzilla invites herself to town and goes into attack mode.

And the Lame Street Media continues to ignore the clear signs after 7 years.

Read the story @ You'll Be SICK When You Hear What Michelle Obama Just Said About 'Intolerant Christians' | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

You can't be serious.

Have you read this board?

She's spot on --- BUT --- these people are not true Christians. They are haters who use their religion to excuse the shit they do.

140225170817-michelle-obama-0225-story-top.jpg

The Obamas respect to Islam and the rights of Muslims to discriminate as they choose. It’s different when Christians in Mississippi pass a law that reinforces their religious freedom to live and respect their own values. That’s when the shemale Godzilla invites herself to town and goes into attack mode.

And the Lame Street Media continues to ignore the clear signs after 7 years.

Read the story @ You'll Be SICK When You Hear What Michelle Obama Just Said About 'Intolerant Christians' | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
The first comment on the source article says it best:

"Is this the place where the bottom-feeding scum of America's racist White Trash can express their bigotry? Looks like it."

Anyways for those of you that aren't bottom-feeding retards who are an embarrassment to the country here is what the First Lady actually said:

"We see it right here in Mississippi — just two weeks ago -– how swiftly progress can hurtle backward, how easy it is to single out a small group and marginalize them because of who they are or who they love.

So we’ve got to stand side by side with all our neighbors –- straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender; Muslim, Jew, Christian, Hindu immigrant, Native American — because the march for civil rights isn’t just about African Americans, it’s about all Americans. It’s about making things more just, more equal, more free for all our kids and grandkids. That’s the story you all have the opportunity to write. That’s what this historic university has prepared you to do."

First Lady Michelle Obama Speaks Out Against Mississippi Anti-LGBT 'Religious Freedom' Law at Jackson State University - Towleroad

I see pictures like this of Michelle and I wanna say I really feel for Obama.
Imagine having to look at this face all the time.
And then I come to my senses....
Hey he married her.....
So that's his problem.

Forum List

Back