Michelle Obama

She was obviously caught unaware and without a bit of slap on.Most women here would be mortified if you took their pic when they weren't prepared for it.

She was obviously caught unaware and without a bit of slap on.Most women here would be mortified if you took their pic when they weren't prepared for it.

Quite true!! LOL!

I like Michelle's looks precisely because she isn't a beauty but she's managed to project the aura of a modest beauty. I really like how she carried herself in her inaugural gown. She walked like a normal woman, not a supermodel racehorse. She looked a bit shy in that dress, but happy too. I think I began to really like her as well as having already had respect for her at that very moment. She's no phoney either, that shows. She will make this country proud.

I think she was uncomfortable in her inaugural gown. She kept tugging at the back of it. Maybe it was clinging to her legs or was too long.

She needs a stylist, period. She may as well take advantage of it while she can.

Seriously? Y'all have nothing better to do than slam the LOOKS of someone elses wife?
Any of you looked in a mirror as of late?

Could she look any better?

Yes.

Seriously? Y'all have nothing better to do than slam the LOOKS of someone elses wife?
Any of you looked in a mirror as of late?

I'm not slamming anyone's looks, just saying she needs a stylist. She's the first lady and needs to look the part. I don't believe she does at present. I'm not the first anything; I can afford to look like a slouch. :)

Forum List

Back