Michelle Obama wants to Twitter with me...

d776274688ab84dc32876e760d1ad630.jpg

troll2.jpg

You like to assign definitions.

Responding = caring.
Responding in kind to a troll = butthurt.

All the while you do both.

You're the definition of projectionist extraordinaire, with an ego that is the very antithesis of humble chillen' dude.

Your own posts are all designed to hoist yourself up on your self created soap box. Read them back, I swear you'll see it.

Responding = caring.

You're the definition of projectionist extraordinaire, with an ego that is the very antithesis of humble chillen' dude.

Your own posts are all designed to hoist yourself up on your self created soap box. Read them back, I swear you'll see it.

Your babygirl is SO cute! Just sayin'

Oh and yeah I agree mal is a useless tool! :popcorn:

Responding = caring.

Oh and yeah I agree mal is a useless tool! :popcorn:

He's actually a useFUL tool.

When you respond to his trolling, he acts like he's won something, or "got" you when, in reality, he continues to dig the hole of douche that he's tunneled himself into and it's definitely fun to watch.

Maybe he should explain to all of us internetz trolling amateurs, how asking "what the fuck is twitter" is something that was supposed to be unanswered and assumed tongue in cheek? It wasn't even designed clever, just poor poor workmanship this time.

Naaah, all he does is snivel all over the board and it's boring as hell, IMO...

Big thanks, btw!~ She's a gem, she's gunna be a hit.

I just hope she grows up to have the good sense to stay the heck away from internet forums! :eusa_eh: :lol:

Better take off from this thread now lest mal accuses you of "stalking" his posts. :rofl:

Or, we could just hijack it and not give it back to his whiny ass.

Anyhoo - n'aw the forums won't be for her. I only do them myself b/c of my desk-job. When I start my own business, I will rarely if ever be on the net. :razz:

Forum List

Back