Michelle Obama wants to Twitter with me...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
P.S. -- I'm still pretty new to Twitter, but I've really been having some fun with it so far. If you want to join the conversation, you can follow me here: @MichelleObama

Awe...

What the Fuck is Twitter?...

:)

peace...

I apologize because the politics discussion area is for serious topics and informed posters. My being goofy about twitter is an insult to the informed, reasoning and insightful and serves as a distraction from the good work conducted in said forum.

Twitter is a means of social networking. It's served to make many businesses and people successful, and it's also funny sometimes.

It's basically like a blurb. Brush that dust off your up to date-edness.

I apologize because the politics discussion area is for serious topics and informed posters. My being goofy about twitter is an insult to the informed, reasoning and insightful and serves as a distraction from the good work conducted in said forum.

Love it!...

That's the Funniest thing Posted today. :thup:

peace...

Twitter is a means of social networking. It's served to make many businesses and people successful, and it's also funny sometimes.

:lmao:

I knew it would be you... :thup:

peace...

Being up to date isn't hard, it's pretty cake for moi.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
P.S. -- I'm still pretty new to Twitter, but I've really been having some fun with it so far. If you want to join the conversation, you can follow me here: @MichelleObama

Awe...

What the Fuck is Twitter?...

peace...

So you felt the need to use her as your av?

Yea, you take the internet way too seriously. A "W?"

What did you win? A cookie? What was the game? Say some trollish comment and see if anyone responds? wow, congratu-fucking-lations! YOU my friend, are a ROCK STAR you!~

tool.

:lmao:

I knew it would be you... :thup:

peace...

Malstrodamus strikes again....? :rofl:

Took you long enough...

Go the right account this time, ravi?

peace...

Forum List

Back